Were you ever the subject of a Circuit Overseers Special Talk?

by prophecor 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Yup.

He gave the talk to the whole circuit.

When he got to my hall I sat at the very front in the center of the row so he couldn't avoid my glare. He gave a watered down version of the talk.

Last I heard, he was counseled by Bethel for it and shipped to a different circuit.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

New a brother who dressed as Elvis and sang a couple songs, got removed from being a M/Servant. Many Elders meetings and discussions followed.

• WHO
    WHO

Did anyone play up that he was the L.A.W. of the land?

I certainly did. I directly accused him of running roughshod over two bodies of "elders" and intimidating one of those "elders" into actually lying to protect the CO: Lawrence A. Walker from a sin he had committed against me by making unfounded false statements about me. Kenneth Nicolson was that "elder" who reported the CO's lie to me and who later lied about it himself when he faced the man I accused: the L.A.W.

As a matter of record, Kenneth later apologized to me for defending the CO's lie when he (Ken) testified before this, the Watchtower's August Judiciary. To my knowledge Ken never actually made things right by admitting his sin also to those 'elders" who had put me on trial in the first place. It doesn't matter though; I was already engineering my exit from that mother-of-all-cults when this opportunity arose.

• minimus
    minimus

The CO who was known for his removal of presiding overeers, came to stir up some trouble and gleefully spoke of how many POs he removed. Just before the ax fell on me, I left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit