i just can't get enough...another quiz!

by peaceloveharmony 22 Replies latest jw friends

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

here's another fun quiz from emode...

. http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/aura.jsp

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Gold vibe. You couldn't ask for a better color — a glistening gold aura is as good as it gets. A lively blend of yellow and orange, gold people are happy, playful, energetic, sensitive, and generous. Always up for adventure, you'd give a friend in need the shirt off your back. You're spiritual, too — all those halos in old paintings aren't colored gold by coincidence. Almost childlike in the carefree, joyful way you live your life, you're popular and outgoing with your large circle of friends. Chances are you're so full of light and energy that you sometimes find it hard to sit still and chill out. Instead, you're constantly looking for excitement, no matter how risky or impulsive the occasion. Happy-go-lucky and always laughing, you truly are as good as gold.

happy saturday!

love
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• JanH
    JanH

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, healthy Emerald — which means you're an earthy soul with a green thumb and an easy-going nature.

Well, it doesn't sound like the me I know???

- Jan
    --
    "Doctor how can you diagnose someone with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and then act like I had some choice about barging in here right now?" -- As Good As It Gets

• Xena
    Xena

Finally an answer I like

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, rich Crimson — which means you're a sensual soul with a taste for the good things in life.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Call me ....surprised.

I thought my aura would be black. LOL....

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, shiny Gold — which means you're a kid at heart with a happy, generous nature.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Sapphire vibe. People with blue auras feel everything strongly — you tend to get a little emotional at the drop of a hat. You're also deeply spiritual and introspective. Matters of the heart, mind, and soul are important to you, and your waters run as deep as the ocean. Nurturing by nature, you're likely a loving, supportive caretaker. That's why friends, family, and co-workers adore you. They know you're a good listener and always have great advice and a shoulder for them to cry on. In fact, if we had to find a fault, it's that you can be a tad too self-sacrificing. Remember that it's okay to say no sometimes. You forgive everyone else their weaknesses, so go ahead and forgive yourself for a little well-deserved selfishness. Indulge your creative side and do something artsy, or just take a break from being the world's counselor. You'll come back refreshed and ready for more.

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Esmeralda
    Esmeralda
    We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Crystal vibe. That shimmering, iridescent aura reveals your sensitive, introspective nature. A soft-spoken romantic at heart, you like to think of life as a fairy tale — complete with a happily ever after ending. But when you occasionally misplace your rose-colored glasses, your idealism can take a pounding. That's when you retreat inward, spending meditative time by yourself to restore your sometimes-too-fragile outlook on the world. Because of your delicate sensibilities, you prefer people and activities that don't challenge your ways and views. But once you find a kindred spirit, you're fiercely loyal — friends 'till the end. Quiet and gentle, you're a thoughtful soul with a shining light around you.

I just love these silly things. Thanks PeaceLoveharmony!

Essie
    my website is back up! Take a look
    : http://www.wtsurvivors.homestead.com

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Turquoise vibe. Turquoise types are often intelligent, energetic leaders. Vibrant and dynamic, you take center stage wherever you go; people are naturally drawn in by your charismatic nature. You love to learn, and you excel at remembering facts and figures. More than likely, you're a go-getter with your eyes on the prize. Respect and influence tend to come to you easily, but that doesn't mean you sit around waiting for them. What fun is achieving something if getting there isn't a challenge? Always pushing your limits, you'd be a natural on Survivor — a healthy competitive instinct and a willingness to take risks means you usually reach your goals. You like to look, feel, and act your best; if all those ducks are in a row, nothing's gonna get in your way.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, rich Crimson — which means you're a sensual soul with a taste for the good things in life. Find out more about what your aura color means — sign up with Emode!

Well no duh! I like that I'm the same as Xena!! Now all I need is Gabriel and I'm set!

Slipnslidemaster: "It is always the best policy to tell the truth, unless, of course, you are an exceptionally good liar."

- Jerome K. Jerome

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Xena, I'm CRIMSON too!!! Imagine that!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Tina
    Tina

(((((harmy)))))))))heheh
    I have a VIOLET aura hehehehe.
    'compasionate,energetic,arms to hug the whole world(heheheheh)
    committed to at least 3 causes,always working for change.sophisticated and worldly enought to make a differnce where it counts.Violets are the worlds activists' fun stuff thanks hun! luv ya,T

NOW PLAYING AT SIMONS MULTIPLEX!
    'The Good,The Bad,The Fundy'

Special Matinee HORROR!!!!
    THIS WILL SCARE YOU,MAKE YOU SCREAM AT NIGHT!!! See-
    'I Was A Teenage JW Pioneer!
    PG-13

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit