Do you ever fear that they will kill you?

by NYer Girl 38 Replies latest jw friends

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

If the Law Permitted it, I think it would be a possibility.

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    Well, my wife might kill me by refusing to allow doctors to give me a blood transfusion while I'm unconscious.

OM...I'd suggest talking with your doctors and having a written letter stating that if you're unconscious to allow the doctors to give blood. I was nervous that if one of my kids were hurt while grandparents were watching them they wouldn't give them blood. I talked with my doctor and she recommended me doing this.

My parents don't talk with me or the kids much, so I don't have to worry about this much now but at the time when they were talking to me mom made it clear that she wouldn't allow the doctors to give blood regardless of what my ex and I felt.

As far as the question to this thread goes...yes, I've thought about it but no I don't worry about it. I really don't think it would ever happen. I believe that this "fear" is part of the paranoia from being taught this as a JW. JW's are afraid of everything.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Hello again and thanks for all the lovely welcomes I got yesterday. I really laughed at the pictures of "New Kids On The Block", after I so innocently introduced myself that way! Very naive of me I suppose so you will have to bear with me (no I didn't say BARE) just in case anyone wants to misinterpret me!

I have wondered if I would be stoned to death at times, as they used to do in biblical times. I am convinced that if the borg could get away with it they would. One good thing would come out of it I suppose and that would be that n there wouldn't be any more need for disfellowshipping. Can anyone tell me what borg actually stands for?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I manned a National helpline for jws & former jws for a number of years. I did receive a couple of death threats by callers were were faithful dubs. I never really thought they'd have the guts to actually do it though....and they would have had to find me first of course....

Coffee

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Do you ever fear that they will kill you?

I will f*cking knock their dick in the dirt before they kill me.

alt

Just f*cking try me.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

If I ever go back to another meeting, I might end up asking them to kill me.

• sosad
    sosad

Welcome Maddie!

Borg is a dual meaning word - ie - Organization=Org for short and any Star Trek Fans remember the Borg - a collective group of alien/robot hybrids intent on taking over the Universe with their thought/life control. "We are the Borg. Prepare to Assimilate. Resistance is Futile" which is disturbingly reminisent of the JW (B)Org

• sosad
    sosad

oh - and back on Topic - i am more afraid that one day my JW parents will literally "drink" the koolaid - if they were told to, they would. End of Story. They would sit back and let a dfed son kill himself, or not give blood to a child but to actually stone someone ---hmmmm - never say never I guess

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I wouldn't put it past my mother to take me out But seriously, I don't think they would go there, it would be too damaging to their squeeky clean image

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit