There's good news and bad news....

by sweetface2233 20 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congrats on the great review.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Looking at the google sat picture, it doesn't appear much is there. Well, except your job.

Snakes, that was funny. Yeah, those inbred, toothless, welfare drawing basturds are getting my cushy position. ( I am allowed to say this because I was born in Morgantown.)

A&W - Thanks, I needed that! It seems like when it rains it pours, but something good has got to come out of this.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Congratulations! A lot of companies have started offering tuition reimbursement, so hopefully you'll be able to find something!!!!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I came from a congregation once that actually wanted to have A/R's for MS's with 4 elders for each MS. They then reduced it to 2 on 1. Since I da'd haven't heard anything else.

Dude, was this comment put on the wrong thread? I'm confused. If it wasn't, maybe when I am signing up for Accounting courses I should throw in one for reading comprehension.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

OH, yeah I do need some reading classes. Annual reviews for MS and Elders...Jesus...in my field A/R means accounts recievable. I was thinking...HUH????

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

WOW! This is the third time I've heard of something similar to this from a JWD poster in two weeks!

Sorry sweetface, damn.

Good luck.

*IP looks over his sholder for a merger any day now*

• BFD
    BFD

Congrats on the good review. Sorry your job is moving.

Does this mean you'll be moving to NY? Maybe a nice college town in the Leatherstocking Region?

BFD

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Does this mean you'll be moving to NY?

Don't you know it! You getting that hot tub installed as I requested? It's going to be getting cold soon. I'll need to be warmed up.

• BFD
    BFD

Don't you worry my sweetface, the Hot Tub is on order. Should be installed before you get here. Classes are starting, you better hurry up.

BFD

• changeling
    changeling

Good for you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit