Dealing with Seperation Anxiety.....and it's not my dog!

by Dragonlady76 24 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    yeah dragonlady. i'm only a few hours away. i'll be there in a few.

Well, I thought that if you were the preferred choice to comfort DL, yours would be lonely, too.

I love my wife, I am going to withdraw my suggestion before we start a triangle or something here.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm always happy to get humans out of my face. However, I always feel sad when I'm away from Rocco, my cockatoo. He doesn't care if I'm old, fat, lazy, unshaven or unwashed. He loves me no matter what. When I come home from work he clings to the side of his cage, waves his entire body back and forth and squeals with delight until I open his cage. He'll spend the entire evening on my shoulder or lap.

W

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

nah,she'd be right there with me. lol she's uhhhhhhhh.........well,.........i love my wife, that's all i'll say. lol

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    nah,she'd be right there with me. lol she's uhhhhhhhh.........well,.........i love my wife, that's all i'll say. lol

I do understand what you are saying. The active JW's are sure they found the WRONG website.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I'm always happy to get humans out of my face. However, I always feel sad when I'm away from Rocco, my cockatoo. He doesn't care if I'm old, fat, lazy, unshaven or unwashed. He loves me no matter what. When I come home from work he clings to the side of his cage, waves his entire body back and forth and squeals with delight until I open his cage. He'll spend the entire evening on my shoulder or lap.

W

There are some women that will do the same thing for you if you treat'em right. well I don't know too much bout clinging to the side of the cage..but the rest of that shouldn't be a problem lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit