She and her school system should be ashamed. Miss Teen USA 2007 Contest

by HappyDad 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• wednesday
    wednesday

I think the panic attack and babbling idea is good.

I know I babble on when I get short circuited

• Hermano
    Hermano

They don't ask them questions cause they think these girls are our brightest. The whole point of asking the contestants questions in front of a large audience is to see how they maintain their poise. She dropped the ball. No excuses. I would comfort her though....

• Xena
    Xena

She screwed up. It happens when you are under pressure sometimes. Hers just happens to be national now.

BTW what part of TEEN do some of you not understand? ie your comments are inappropriate.

MISS TEEN USA® candidates must be at least 15 and under 19 years of age by September 1st in the year they compete in the national competition.
  • Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I was embarrassed for her.

I doubt that she is dumb I suspect she just got nervous and her mind blanked out on her.

• beksbks
    beksbks

When I was about 14, I got baptized. At the next meeting, (what the heck were they called? Ministry school?) they had everyone who had been baptized at the last assembly come up on stage. There were probably 8 of us. I had never joined the MS, and never been on stage, because I got ill at the very thought of it, could hardly manage the door to door hell once in a while. Anyway, they began to go down the line asking everyone what made them decide to get bptzd. I swear, I thought I was going to pass out as they got closer and closer to me. I finally thought of a one line answer, which the girl just in front of me promptly said! I just started to laugh and giggle, and wish I were dead. At last they moved on to the next victim in line. My stomach turns right now, just thinking about it. Some sister came up to me after the meeting, and said "I was so moved that you were crying! It made me cry too!"

I do however own several maps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit