She and her school system should be ashamed. Miss Teen USA 2007 Contest

by HappyDad 24 Replies latest social entertainment

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

I could make comments about her being a dumb blonde but I won't, do to the fact that my own daughter is blonde, pretty, and intellegent. But this girl and her school system where she supposedly got an education should be ashamed.

If this were my daughter or one of my students..........I would hang my head! It really is a pity. Looks aren't everything!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

She needs a much larger rack.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I don't care what she said...she is hot! I'd hit it!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

HappyDad:

The site you are recommending has SpyWare.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

"we as U.S.Americans" Whats really sad is technically this is correct. You have U.S. Americans. Canada Americans. Brazilian Americans. After that she lost me, but when in doubt say we need to help people in south Africa and Iraq.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

There is no spyware on Youtube is there????

anyhow, all I got to say about that is OMG like WTF she is like.. ummm you know not very... like... you know umm *ding* like smart huh?

• DJK
    DJK

WTF? Many people out there dont have maps? There is a map posted on every weather channel in this country. You dont have to own a map to know where the USA is.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Her school system? Is that anywhere near our solar system? You know, the solar system in our U.S. America. Or maybe she was home skooled.
    At any rate, she's definitely worth educatin'.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Guys, it's easy to sit back and take pot shots at people who are in front of a crowd. Don't forget, she's an adolescent, and she's in front of a lot of people. I would not be surprised if your performances in the same situation were much different. I see no reason to conclude she's stupid from that clip.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

The site you are recommending has SpyWare.

Ozzie,

I don't understand. There have been dozens of posts from youtube here and nothing was ever said about spyware. Is there something wrong with this particular posting from youtube?

HappyDad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit