nvrgnbk

Welcome!

Glad you're here.

• R.F.
    R.F.

Welcome!!!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Thanks everyone. I have been studying faith to someone I have known for some time and is one of them. It was only recently that I started to do some of my own research and discovered things that made me cringe with pain.

I had learned about some of their buzz phrases and heard of this gem. "Worldly person" . I confronted him last week and he squirmed like a death row inmate. I told him I was aware of what it meant in their lingo. Confirming my suspicion, I then said it was disgusting and sad that he assumed I was the one going to "hell" and I said that I was aware that pedophiles were abundant in the WT and wondered if they were headed in that direction. Boy did he get outraged. I then asked if I was an apostate. (I am aware of that phrase as well). I knew the answer , and he asked me if I was searching the net. I then threw several bible verses at him, and he was so surprised . I said to him-did you expect me to take in all this stuff without doing any research and just take it -hook, line and sinker?

Well, it's been 2 weeks of holidays in Southern California and it was good to not have to worry about going"to hell". I am waiting for him to call me in a day or so. We work together in a small business. I also understand that even if I could be dissed, that it's still business as usual moneywise (funny about that).

He had often asked me to go to meetings, but I politely declined. My wife told me if I ever went to not bother not coming back. She is a wise one and is very protective of her flock.(There is an annual meeting near Easter).

I can assume there will be more antics coming up I am sure. If anyone wishes, I will share if the fun as it occurs. Thanks for the time. WT.(not those ones) World Trav.!

• prophecor
    prophecor

Glad you could make it on board before the veil was placed over your eyes.

Welcome, form the friends.

• PEC
    PEC

Welcome to JWD, worldtraveller.

Philip

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hi World Traveller!

GOOD FOR YOU...that you refuse to be brainwashed.....like your friend has been. It's GREAT that you're sharing all this info about the WTS with him. Hopefully, you will help open his eyes.

Welcome aboard!

Lavendar

• Hermano
    Hermano

Welcome!

• Bumble Bee
  • BFD
    BFD

Welcome aboard.

BFD

Share this

Google+