J.W peado from u.k. latest.

by xnmad 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Gordy
    Gordy

xnmad

You can't be much of a JW or what ever you claim to be. If you don't know what the "service department " is.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    thought it might get your attention, thats why.

I assume that is a response to this question...

Just a thought, but if the guy wasn't a JW when he abused all those children... then why did your post have this heading :

J.W peado from u.k. latest.

So you have no problem with writing a "headline" that states something that (thanks to your new "facts") you believe to be untrue about this man ?

Doesn't that make you worse than the newspapers ?

• xnmad
    xnmad

soz but he wasdfd yrs ago does that piss on your chips?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    soz but he wasdfd yrs ago does that piss on your chips?

Whose chips ? Mine ? Where is it common knowledge... that is all I want to know.

• dobbie
    dobbie

p*** on my chips?

eh no thanks i prefer salt and vinegar on mine!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

All I can say is that I have met and shaken hands with Michael Porter at Bethel where he was serving in the kitchen department and was an elder at the time.

A couple of ex-bethlites who served with him in his department for about a year, and then moved on to other departments, have verified my story.

He was reproved seven months ago after he'd left bethel to marry a single parent sister from the Mill Hill congregation.

I don't know anything about his life before he joined bethel.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If the man was already disfellowshipped then the whole tenor of the reports is wrong, the mans sister is lying, and the respected UK broadsheet newspaper, The Guardian , made up this quote,

"The church said yesterday it would support him. But it denied claims by Porter's sister that he would continue to come into contact with children through his religion and visit families. A spokesman said: "He will be carefully supervised."!

"Never may that happen"

Also I noted one reason given for his light court sentence.

"The Crown Prosecution Service was not prepared to comment at this stage, but it is understood police officers were disappointed that only four victims were prepared to make statements against Porter.

A source said: "One of the problems was that most of the victims were not prepared to make statements or give any kind of evidence. The offences took place a long time ago and most of them seemed keen to put it all behind them.""

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

bluebothers

If the man was already disfellowshipped then the whole tenor of the reports is wrong, the mans sister is lying, and the respected UK broadsheet newspaper, The Guardian , made up this quote,

"The church said yesterday it would support him. But it denied claims by Porter's sister that he would continue to come into contact with children through his religion and visit families. A spokesman said: "He will be carefully supervised."!

and the careful supervision only extends to making sure that child molesters don't implicate the wts in any way.

The paedo I know is supervised by his wife who believes that as long he is spiritually strong he poses no danger to children. To her spiritually strong means answering up at meetings (which he does often), regular ministry (he is very zealous), attend all the meetings (he never misses).

The wts does not believe in privately warning parents so that they can protect their own children. Children love this guy, they go up to him and talk to him. Parents are oblivious and carefree. For them child abuse happens outside in the world and if it happens within the org its never by a spiritually strong person.

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Are you sure it's the same Michael Porter,xnmad?

My reason for asking is that a brother I know who was at bethel until
    recently knows the paedophile Michael Porter very well - he was at
    bethel with him in the last few years. He recognised him from the
    photograph that appeared in the UK newspapers.

If we are talking of the same Michael Porter, it does seem highly
    unusual to me that a df'd brother would be allowed to serve at
    bethel, does it not to you?

• Gill
    Gill

So, if the bloke was DF'd how come he is on the Mill Hill Trustees for the Kingdom Hall, with the Charity Commission?

If the bloke was DF'd for being a child predator how come the WTBTS and the Elders in the cong did not report him to the police and bring him to justice earlier?

Any idea?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit