J.W peado from u.k. latest.

by xnmad 31 Replies latest jw friends

• xnmad
    xnmad

have found out from reliable source that the object of our hatred at the mo( and still very deserving of our loathing though he may be) was actually disfellowshiped years ago, am still working on the exact details but will share them as soon as i get them guys.Will try and get the date of his disfellowshiping etc n let you know.

• xnmad
    xnmad

wasup dont wanna say you mayb wrong bout the borg. They DID kick im out yrs ago.dont like em but gotta admit they got rid.what,d,ya think?

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

xnmad,

wasup dont wanna say you mayb wrong bout the borg. They DID kick im out yrs ago.dont like em but gotta admit they got rid.what,d,ya think?

I think the board silence is more a matter of people trying to decipher what you are actually saying in your posts.

HS

• xnmad
    xnmad

am saying that i think some people r more bothrd bout jumping on gossip than tryin 2 decipher the truth. but thanx 4 ur imput.

• Amyfa
    Amyfa

So was he disfellowshipped since 1986 untill 2000? As this is what the BBC site had to say.

Porter, 38, carried out the assaults between 1986 and 2000.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

My take on this "news" about him already being disfellowshipped at the time... is that if all the news agencies WORLDWIDE are wrong, then this is going to be a very rich man... or else the WTBTS will sue the news agencies.

However...

I find it "odd" that you are able to find and provide this information, yet the courts and world press were not.

Would you like to either state your source or post some tangible facts that we can corroborate ?

Thanks, and welcome to JWD

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

The fact remains that this man was a pedophile in the org. Practicing pedophilia and practicing Witnessing at the same time. How long was he tolerated as a pedophile? Were the authorities notified immediately upon the very first suspicion of child molesting? How long was he able to continue his molesting before he was dealt with? The DFing policy does not lift the burden of guilt from off of the Society for growing and nurturing these pedophiles in their congregations. In fact, their hard line stance on sex outside of marriage contributes to sexual frustration on the part of their members, especially the men. Sexual deviancy, addiction and incest run rampant in this org. We all have examples of this truth if we were a part of the borg for any length of time. In Arab countries people who are not "taken care of" sexually are considered to be a danger to society. This is why arranged marriages are favored in so many countries. They want to make sure everyone is getting some. In the borg, if you are not able to support a wife, you go hungry sexually, and this is when sex becomes compulsive and deviant. Anyway, DFing people does not relieve the WTS from its creating fertile and protected ground for pedophiles. JWs say that they are such good people because of their religion. The WTS loves to take credit for when its people do good, but when they do bad they do not say that they do bad because of the religion. This is a clear double standard, and false. The JW religion happens to turn out the worst kind of individuals, people without their own individual conscience, but with a conscience handed to them by their Mother, the GB. It turns out to be a very "ends justifies the means type of conscience that is not sophisticated enough to help them navigate through murky waters.

• xnmad
    xnmad

Is well known in the uk that he was dfd yrs ago, think this is something thats been jumped on by press as breaking news.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

It is actually even better known in the UK that this guy has never been disfellowshipped, and is still technically a brother in good standing.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Is well known in the uk that he was dfd yrs ago, think this is something thats been jumped on by press as breaking news.

I am in the UK and it isn't well known by me. So...I ask again... PLEASE give us something that we can corroborate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit