Snow Photos

by Es 17 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think

Beautiful pics Es, i love the one on your daughter in the snow, so cute.

• Es
    Es

Thanks all so much

Yeah we dont get alot of snow generally only on the mountains where we ski, Im sure there have been times when it has snowed pretty bad but Ive never been there to experience it like that.

FHN- yeah good to be home have tons of washing to do and Blake is sick with a fever so have to take him to the docs today

es

• penny2
    penny2
    Blake is sick with a fever

Lucky he got sick after the holiday and not during (hopefully at least).

Looks like you had a good time Es.

It always cracks me up that you have snow in your hemisphere while we are in the middel of summer

Yes, we are in the middle of winter, but here in South Australia it's 26 degrees celsius today (so might be hotter than where you are in the summer).

• Es
    Es

Yeah we are not sure if he got sick due to the snow. His feet were sopping wet and it hurt him to touch them, of course he didnt tell us until they were aching!!! The linning of his pants had risen above his boots so all the snow was getting in.

Yeah its 25degrees here today so warm, we are in for a hot summer this year i think

es

• penny2
    penny2

The poor love, hope he's OK!

• Es
    Es

He is pretty miserable took him to the docs and his glands are swollen, he has had a temp of 39 degrees for more than 24 hours, he picks up a bit then goes back down again. He is keeping warm and quiet

es

• penny2
    penny2

(((Blake))) Hope he's feeling better soon Es.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Beautiful. I don't know why your folks want out of that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit