I'm Worshipping Satan Now.....

by R.F. 19 Replies latest jw friends

• snowbird
    snowbird

I grew so tired of hearing those old worn-out cliches. I remember one elder even went so far as to refer to WT literature as "holy."

I was flabbergasted! Apparently no one else seemed jolted by such a statement. It is hard to deal with such brainwashing, but it helps to remember that we were once the same way.

Snowbird

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

R.F.

If there are stages of fading you just went to the next level. At first, and of course, when you missed meetings, the brothers and sisters were a bit more understanding. But now that you have had sufficient time to get over whatever they feel you are getting over, out come the big guns.

This part for me was the hardest, as there was a part of me that wanted to scream to them, you are f*ing nuts, but I really needed a fade without alot of drama.

So when they came and confronted me, I was very lowly, humble and meek. I would hate to be a child getting out under the clutches of the WT and trying to deal with parents. My mom is in but she is in another state, so I dont have that daily crap to deal with.

Everything in the org is graded on meeting attendance, Any criminal could be there 3 times a week and it would be difficult for a witness to believe they were not spiritual if they, lets say, robbed a bank. Freaks.

Love the way you feel inside. You are doing wonderfully for all the pressure you are under, with you mom and exfiance, and all that you are dealing with on the very roots of your relationship with God and the organization.

Thinking of you, the Satan worshipper...........and btw, i cant remember the name of the movie but there is the scene where the devil wishes boobs were on a womans head.........oh nevermind.

purps

• ninja
    ninja

I have been told I have a demon...AND an alien inside of me....no not by the dubs....by the midwife when I was born...I think its because I have a 66 on my willie.....I would have had 666 but there wasnt enough room...(never was well endowed)......muhahaha

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Hey, why not? Satan seems like a much nicer fella than this jehoober guy that takes pleasure in violence performed in his name.

lol! Satan also lets you have fun!

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

RF!

Long time, I been so busy busy.

So you're worshipping satan now, eh?

So you are being scolded to do what he himself isn't.

This is just par for the course, this 0rg really gets under people's skin.

Just be glad you are making your exit, avoiding being saddled with that shrill harpy, and actually planning a life that matters.

Good on ya,

Your ol' pal Roller

• R.F.
    R.F.

You guys are hilarious!

Things wouldn't seem so bad if this info came from another source other than my dad. Believe it or not, he has done things that are grounds for DF'ing, yet he's always tried to make me out to be Satan's little helper.

I grew so tired of hearing those old worn-out cliches. I remember one elder even went so far as to refer to WT literature as "holy."

There is one elder that said during one Craptower Study that the Puketower Watchtower and Asleep Awake magazines are just as important as the Bible itself.

That makes me think of a few days ago that we were waiting for someone(sorry about being so vague but i'm trying to be that way more as I post) and I was reading a novel. He said..."you're reading the wrong thing. You need to be reading the WT and Awake." Yet again I remind you, I hasn't read the magazines in years. Go figure.

Everything in the org is graded on meeting attendance, Any criminal could be there 3 times a week and it would be difficult for a witness to believe they were not spiritual if they, lets say, robbed a bank. Freaks.

There are criminals there 3 times a week lol! And this also reminds me once again of the superior attitude my ex gave over me just because she attends meetings now and I don't, yet she's done something recently that I wouldn't be suprised brought criminal charges upon her.

What a messed up bunch of people.

R.F.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    The Watchtower and Awake magazines are just as important as the Bible itself

Yup, yup, yup. When my mother's dementia became noticeable, she would "place" all of her magazines by putting them at the bottom of the trash can! I remember the feeling of horror that came over me when I found out what she was doing. Now I wish I had helped her "place" more of them!

Snowbird

• 5go
    5go

I would worship Satan but he isn't evil enough.

Azrael now that is an evil Mutha.

His name rymes with Israel though.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

As I look back on what I was taught by the Witchtower, I often think that I was worshipping Satan all those years......cuz I SURE wasn't worshipping the Christian God I have now come to know! People that spout this Watchtower jargon that your father does, do not know Christ at all. Let him ramble on and pay no attention.

hugs,

Annie

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Satan's yoke is easy and his load is light. He doesn't have

• a publishing company
    • 3 meetings per week
    • a dress code
    • field service requirements
    • boring assemblies
    • nosy elders
    • JCs