If Michael Vick were a Witness...

by Numinous 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Numinous
    Numinous

...it would be fine to hang dogs as long as you weren't smoking while you were doing it.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's funny, stupid (not you but that it makes sense in the jw world) but funny.

Oh there is so much I could say on the Michael Vick mess but it would include a few (or too many) cuss words. Let's just say he's one stupid MF.

Josie

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

They should throw his sorry a$$ in jail and toss the key to the pitbulls in the hallway.

Jeff

• changeling
    changeling

He makes me sick.

changeling

• lola28
    lola28

What a disgusting person he is, how can anyone justify treating anymals in such a way?

Lola

• snowbird
    snowbird

What a disgusting person he is, how can anyone justify treating anymals in such a way?

Lola

I feel sorry for him. Have you read about his formative years? An understanding is everything.

Snowbird

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I feel sorry for him. Have you read about his formative years? An understanding is everything.

That would explain why his brother Marcus is an even bigger ass. It doesn't justify their behavior but it does help explain it. I'm sorry this guy had everything and pissed it away. I cannot feel sympathy for him.

• ringo5
    ringo5

He might be reproved at most.

On another note, the whole reaction to this seems disproportionate to me....

• snowbird
    snowbird
    That would explain why his brother Marcus is an even bigger ass. It doesn't justify their behavior but it does help explain it.

That was my point. When you've been surrounded by brutality and ugliness from a tender age, it's hard to break away. I hope he gets intensive and extensive counseling. He certainly needs it.

Snowbird

• lola28
    lola28

Very seldom do people have a perfect life or childhood, the fact that he had a hard upbringing does not excuse what he did or make me feel sorry for him. I just can't feel bad for someone that would harm an animal or a person.

Ringo, I agree with you there are far worse things going on in the world than this, but it still bothers me.It amazes me that the NFL even said anything about this, it caused outrage from their President yet it seems that they are more upset about what Vick did to the dogs than what some of their players have done to their wives.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit