Israel Kamakawiwo'Ole.......big.....beautiful Hawaian music

by HappyDad 25 Replies latest social entertainment

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

guess I've been the ant at the picnic again. Sorry about that.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

that was cool man.

I always loved that cover of that song.

• DJK
    DJK
    Just wanted to add......... I just listened to his version of Over The Rainbow again and have to say that listening to it just melts all the pressures and anxieties of my day. I hope it does the same for you.

I bought his Facing the future album last November. I keep it in my truck and when I have a bad day at work, I play it over and over again on the way home. It does work wonders.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hortensia,

I love you and so does everyone else! Just seems that certain themes or words in some of our posts can put a burr under someones saddle once in awhile.

Please forgive me for being so forthright or adamant ( not sure of the words I want because I am also illitterate!)

But I am glad you like IZ's music.

Sometimes..........the joy us exes get is a little different than others get.

Still want to be friends with THIS BIG GUY?

HappyDad

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

sure - I started it, after all, so I'm glad you want to be friends. Peace! Also, love that voice so much I went over to amazon and ordered one of his CDs. I've been trying to think of anyone else with such a lovely voice with that particular timbre, can't think of anyone except Roy Orbison.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

So that's where it's from...I had no idea Iz did that song. Sad video though...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit