• free2think
    free2think

Good for you Rethinking.

• sspo
    sspo

Good for you ......enjoy life

• ferret
    ferret

Welcome Rethinking everyone here is able and ready to help you so stick around.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Well done Rethinking on a brave and wise decision! It won't be easy, there'll be good days and bad, but believe me i left last year and i'd do it again tomorrow. You'll be free to live your life exactly how you really want to without fear of being found out, spoken down to etc. And just remember we are always here to listen if you need to vent or talk, whatever.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Sounds like "Rethinking" has hit upon some "good thinking"! Congrats to you!

Fav quote: "I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question."

Dave

• exwitless
    exwitless

Congratulations. Keep us posted on your progress.

Exwitless - of the DA class.

• BrentR
    BrentR

The sooner you leave the fewer regrets you will have. It only gets better from here!

• shell69
    shell69

I agree with Eliveleth;

You are now in a world of people who will love unconditonally. This alone is PRICELESS and will be stark opposite of what you have beenprogrammed to be used to. This site and the people herein have all been there and fully understand.

Congratulations on makingthe best decision you ever made. (((XHUGX)))

• Open mind
    Open mind

Wise move "Rethinking".

Let us know how you're enjoying "the real life". Right here. Right now.

Open Mind

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey that is great....It is so tough when we realize we were duped.... But NOW your free....To live more Abundently!!!!!!!

I'd rather have questions I can't answer, than answers I can't question.">>>>>that is a good quote I will have to remember it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit