Anniversary...

by tall penguin 20 Replies latest jw friends

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Thanks everyone for your comments here and my pm. As well as your comments on my blog. I've been away from the site for the past few months just taking a step back from everything attempting to get some perspective on my life and what I've been through. It feels good to know that I can pop back in and find support here.

I've had two good days in a row which I haven't had in months. Days of present awareness. I realized yesterday that I've given this relationship breakup 5 months of my time and energy and the jw junk much much longer than that. And I wondered to myself, "how much longer do I really want to devote to any of this?" Sure, there's still heartbreak and grief and I'm sure I'll still have my moments, but it just all seems so silly and inconsequential sometimes. In the grand scheme of things, it's almost laughable that we take ourselves so seriously.

Of course, perhaps the meds are finally working. :) Whatever it is, I'm going to enjoy the moments as they come. This too shall pass. Eventually, everything does.

tall penguin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit