Aug 15th WT

by mouthy 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Persecution makes people believe they're doing the right thing. Maybe that "all-out attack" will be in the form of a federal investigation, or a massive lawsuit, or something else. Since they've said it so often, it will encourage the dubs all the more.

Most law-abiding people on earth my ass. No wonder I saved all those articles--I have to counter shit like this!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Holy smokes, I do indeed a huge barf bucket too.

who are they trying to fool, you get the feeling that for all the legal matters against the organization are attacks from Satan and his hordes, like us apostates, give us a break, all these actions are taken because they are liars and they have diluted themselves to believe their own drivel. Who are they kidding? Like it is just so pathetic. The JW's within the organization are attacking the Governing Body within,sueing them, for pedophilia, blood issues, transplants the UN matter, and the lose of human lives due to suicides because these dear people can't understand where is the justice. How can a house stand against itself and not expected to be destroyed within?. They are doing just fine by themselves.( I hope I worded that right).

I swear that most JW's in this continent alone have not much love for their bro. and sis. in the org. or even within their own homes. I bet most feel like they live under a microscope, like some virus or plauge. Or how about the spying that the elders do to families trying to catch them doing something unscriptual so they can disfellowship them.

Look into the faces of witnesses you know, I can tell you for a certainity they are fantastic actors and actresses putting on some false facade giving the pretence that they are the happiest and most loving persons within the WTS organization and in this so called evil world. They are no part of this system of things. That is what they assert. Again lies, lies ,and more lies. By God they were standing with the UN. apart of the devils earthly organizatio as they claim. They would as soon pretent that there is so little pedophilia that it is not a major reason for concern, appartently they have it all under control. Yes like my bladder!!!!!

You know what I did, I got super brave and contacted my witness sister and my mom through my sister. I told them upfront that if what I think of them as regards the resent passing of my husband and Richard's step father. Here is what I said to her in the email. Regarding there so called love .

Ta... , I was wondering why you and mom and my other sisters snubbed Richard and I when my beloved husband Marco died? It is one thing to ignore me, I know why you do it, but its quite an other when not one of you showed an once of sympathy towards Richard. Richard was a major part of our lives and that meant Marco. He loved Marco dearly. I find it so rude that all you did this. Perhaps when someone you loves dies and someone ignores you or the one you lose then you will know what it feels like. You could have even sent him a sympathy card, but none of you did that. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You call yourself a Christian well if that is how you interept Jesus example of love and sympathy then I am so glad to no longer belong to the witness organization. your sister Terry
    You get sick and tired of them fooling themselves and the people they preach and teach too. They have mastered deciption. It is an art to them. If what they claim is love for one another I surely would love to see what masquarding costumes they all wear and the masks they put on their faces. They themselves are their own worst enemy. With in their own wall at home and in the kingdom hall and conventions. I feel pity for them. It is grand to be no part of them. Orangefatcat

• mouthy
    mouthy

Terry (((((HUGS)))) I dont think you will get an answer darling....

Hope your doing fine -----Take care Look after yourself...

Grace

• Gordy
    Gordy

There are 6.7 million publishers, so it is not too fluffed.

And once again, WHERE are we reading that there are 6.7 million publishers? I find it very hard to believe

The 2006 report there was an average of 6,491,773 a 1.6% over 2005.

If the increase is the same for 2007 that would make the total 6,595,641

A 2% increase would give 6,621,208

But thats only if none have left over the past year.

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

"Interesting selection of completely non-related scriptures." BINGO. I noticed this in a lot of their ramblings.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles
    16. Indeed, the "new heavens," God's heavenly government in the hands of Christ, has been set in place
    already.

Goes against Revelation 20. ...set in place already! What a joke. They seemed to have a habit of telling God when the NEW HEAVENS IS SET IN PLACE with their numbers.

LOL sometimes it too much!

• justhuman
    justhuman

Boy, the GB are tottaly NUTS!!! They feel that they are not standing on solid ground, and that the foundations of the WT are on SAND. The only thing they can do is to use FEAR in order to keep the ranks enslaved...

The end alarm is on for 150 years. Russell, Rutherford,Knorr, Franz, Hensel, all died, and the end NEVER came. Can the poor JW's see that the GB is playing mind games on them?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Paragraph 12 of the same article is choice too :

"For a certainty it is Jehovah's purpose to eliminate wickedness and its accompanying injustices from this earth in his own due time. That is something of which even loyal Christians should remind themselves regularly. Jehovah is going to remove those who go contrary to his will, and he will reward those who live in harmony with it. "His own eyes behold, his own beaming eyes examine the sons of men. Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one and anyone loving violence His soul certainly hates. He will rain down upon the wicked one traps, fire and sulphur and a scorching wind......For Jehovah is righteous ; he does love righteous acts " Psalm 11.:4 - 7 "

What perverted sense of righteousness can say that about the wholesale slaughter of mankind. Who is the one "Loving violence"...and notice the warning to "loyal Christians" too.

Also, in respect of the "New Order " that will "correct everything that is wrong " The older dubs of my acquaintance will be saying that "He can start in this congregation" - they are looking to that New World to provide direct rule from the heavens and sort out the problems they now put up with, within not from outside the congo...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit