Anger over paedophile's sentence

by Keyboard22 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

The judge should be forced to have this sicko live with him, his wife, his children and grandchildren.

Jesus this makes me angry.

• flipper
    flipper

This English dandy of a child molester should be put in a prison where other men can show him real " man" love, if you know what I mean. then maybe he'll have trouble sitting on chairs for the next month afterwards. Yes, I'm angry, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Or, how about they tattoo a list of this sick shit's crimes on his forehead, and set him free in general population for a few days?

He would whistle is a slight breeze.

If, that is, he ever made it out into the wind again.

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6873552,00.html

Press Association
    Friday August 24, 2007 1:23 PM

The Attorney General has requested the case papers on freed paedophile Michael Porter so the Government can consider whether to appeal against his non-custodial sentence.

Porter, 38, of Okehampton Close, north London, was controversially handed a three-year community rehabilitation order after pleading guilty to 25 counts of indecent assault and gross indecency on young boys.

He had used his trusted position as a ministerial servant in the Jehovah's Witnesses to prey on vulnerable victims in Clevedon, Somerset, over a 14-year period. One of his victims was an 18-month-old baby.

Judge Tom Crowther opted not to jail the self-confessed paedophile at Bristol Crown Court on Thursday after hearing he had undergone therapy.

But the Attorney General's Office on Friday said it had requested the case papers to consider launching an appeal against the sentence.

A spokeswoman said: "The Attorney General's Office has asked for the case papers so consideration can be given to whether or not to refer the sentence to the Court of Appeal.

"A decision will be taken within 28 days. No view has been reached at this early stage."

The sentence provoked a furious reaction from victims' groups and the defendant's own sister, who branded the judge a soft touch.

Speaking on Thursday, Tina Hughes, 40, from Clevedon, said: "I'm absolutely disgusted. I'm very, very angry. We thought he would get a sentence of at least 12 months.

"I think the judge was absolutely pathetic. He just took my brother's side completely and believed that all he needed was a bit more therapy."

Copyright (c) Press Association Ltd. 2007, All Rights Reserved.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Keyboard22,

WELCOME to the forum!! It is sick and twisted! Jehovah would have put to death such a vile person, yet filth like these pediphiles continue to go on and have no reprocussions!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Words fail me.

You can just all the child molesters encouraging one another to join up and become a Witness because "if you ever get caught - plead guilty, say you're a Witness having therapy and you'll get LET OFF!"

excuse me while I throw up.....

• FairMind
    FairMind
    You can just all the child molesters encouraging one another to join up and become a Witness because "if you ever get caught - plead guilty, say you're a Witness having therapy and you'll get LET OFF!"

Sweetpea, this IMO has nothing to do with the WTBTS. It is about injustice in the secular word. Not that there isn't injustice in the WTBTS but let's focus on the real issue here and not let our anger toward the organization cloud the facts.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

flipper:

put in a prison where other men can show him real " man" love, ....maybe he'll have trouble sitting on chairs for the next month afterwards

yeah, see my "solution" for justice on this thread (if the mods have not removed it ):

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/8/140694/8.ashx

SnakesInTheTower (of the "righteous anger" Sheep Class)

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

Fairmind - I suspect a number will disagree that this has nothing to do with the WTBTS becuase the most current information seems to suggest that this man is still a JW in good standing and is being supported by his congregation, DESPITE his admission to the crimes. It really calls the WTBTS to task as to why they support a KNOWN pedophile.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Too bad it is not legal or ethical to brand molesters with permanent tattoos on their faces, hands so that the general public can be warned to keep their children from them.

They can be contributers to society, but the public should be warned about the pedo's who live and work among us.

If they are going to molest children, they lose their right to be anonymous.

I am not talking about a 17 year old with a 15 yr old.

I am talking about adults (18+) who prey on young children.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit