jwmatch.com

by obiefernandez 35 Replies latest jw friends

• obiefernandez
    obiefernandez

I tried to register but they haven't approved my registration yet. Maybe they recognized my email address, maybe they realized that Kent has the KM posted on his site. I don't know. Wish I could get in though... I would like to meet some cute sisters from Atlanta to corrupt.

Obie

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

So I guess all the bragging about their "spiritual paradise" means nothing if they cant find a mate in their own territory...LOL

Boozy

Do fries come with that shake?

• mommy
    mommy

Ahhh another example of a JW who put the kingdom interest first, forgoing an education~

I'M SENDING U THIS LITLLE LETER COS I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU MY BROTHERS AND JEHOVAH OUR GOD BECAUSE I MET SOMEONE VERY VERY SPECIAL TO ME , HIS A WONDERFUL BROTHER AND EVERYTHING I'V BEEN LOOKING 4 , SPIRITUAL , HUMBLE , AFFCTIONATE , ROMANTIC AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF . SO ... I WOULD LIKE 4 YOU 2 TAKE ME OUT OF THE SISTEM BECAUSE I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND HE FOUND HES RIB , LOL . THANKS AGAIN GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU . TRULY TOURS

Sorry I couldn't resist
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

http://www.jwmatch.com/profile.php?1003451058J10586

FRED DO YOU KNOW THIS SISTER? SHE SAYS SHE'S BRINGING HER CAT INTO THE NEW SYSTEM.

Hi!

My name is PerkyDish . I am a 30 year's young sister.
    I live in Atlanta, Georgia. I'm looking for penpal(s) all over the world!

A little about me:
    I serve as Publisher .
    My family status is never married. My ethnic background is black (african/american) .
    Children? No kids . Want children? Not yet .
    My look? Height: (no entry) , Build: (no entry) . My friends say I look attractive.
    My occupation is: Nurse .
    I speak English, If, you, soeak, english, call, me .
    My last activity on the system was on 10-18-2001 EST. (mm-dd-yyyy)

More about me:

I am a sister of Atlanta Georgia. I love to travel and meet other friends in the world. I LOVE JEHOVAH AND TALKING ABOUT HIM. I like to do things outdoors like bike riding and climbing mountains and whatnot. I love classical music and the symphony ..I love my cat Pepper. She is coming with me in the new system . I have the goal of becoming a reg pioneer again....there is nothing better.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

and...

"Hooked on Fonics Werked fer Me!""

• Seeker
    Seeker
    My look? Height: (no entry) , Build: (no entry) . My friends say I look attractive.

"Danger, Will Robinson, danger!"

• willlow
    willlow

Hi guys,

Well Im new at this.I've been on JWMatch and met three bros off there. All of them where a little badly behaved. I was taken home by one after a meal out with the wittnesses, fell asleep in the car. When I woke up he had his hand down my jeans on my ass. Cheeky monkey. I have made some great friends off there though and some real gents.

Just want some imput on something. I am a sister and I am over £10.000 in dept. I have two children to support. I used to be a model and still look good. I have been offerd a great job pole dancing in a classy joint. It wont involve taking any clothes off, Just dancing in a bickini. I could be earning an obscean amount of money up to £2000 a week.I guess its not the ideal job for a wittness. but it would only be untill I payed my depts off.

So what do you think I should do?

• sens
    sens

Omg ...so much for the anti-net paranoia

• JT
    JT

How successful is jwmatch.com?
    jwmatch.com, a Free Service financed through Subscriptions, entered the online world in August 2001, pursue a No-Cost Service started in April 2000.

Since then, more than 25 000 members have registered worldwide, almost purely by word-of-mouth recommendation. On the more technical side, jwmatch.com reach more than 1,3 mio pageviews a month. jwmatch.com does not actively advertise in newsletters, magazines, or on other websites. It's hard to find this site by search engines without entering exact keywords.

Besides, jwmatch.com receives daily Success Stories! Thousands(!) of members have found already their desired matches and soulmates through this avenue! Right here, we want to THANK YOU for the overwhelming response to our service! Every Success Story shared with us, as well as your Suggestions for Improvement will be highly appreciated! Everyone at jwmatch.com is passionate about improving your online matching experience and helping you meet your ideal matches!

jwmatch.com wants to thank the whole team, partners, friends, for all your hard work and devotedness to this project during the last years

• shamus
    shamus

Hmmm....

Willow, me thinks that you're a bit wacky. I have been wrong before, however.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit