They lied-BIG TIME, do they have a conscious?

by Junction-Guy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• reneef
    reneef

I don't think they do. To them it is protecting the borg at all costs. They believe god wants them to do it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's bad enough that they lied. But they want to ban people from cross-checking the Bible and the religion for accuracy. This is so they can hit with even harsher, more ridiculous rules and bans. No one who checks the accuracy will be allowed to stay in, and even questioning it will result in reproof, marking, disfellowshipping, or even being held in a situation where research is physically impossible.

No, they do not have a conscience (unless it is pricked by doing anything good for people). The whole religion is destructive. And, when it's brought to their attention, they clamp down on the people trying to report it instead of trying to improve it. It is based on a Bible that has been altered to fit their doctrines. And they have every intention of keeping it that way, doing the maximum amount of damage to people. For this, I feel strongly that they are deserving of the worst possible punishment banishment, hellfire, being ostracized by the whole flock, and whatever will cause them the worst imaginable physical and emotional pain and suffering for eternity.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

WT Wizard:

I feel your pain and yes I do believe they should be punished for all the lies and damage caused to generations of people. Of course they are going to clamp down on people who report trouble. Why? You are upsetting their 'apple cart' and their status quo. They like it like this and want to live their whole lives in a cushy situation where they are on top and there are people below them. This is the oldest and evilest story in history.

This is the reason why I feel all religions have to go. They have all lied to some extent and damaged countless people.

LHG

• lesterd
    lesterd

Hummmm, I wonder if those who write in to the "Questions from our readers" will be marked for "outside research and study?

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

So, lets hear the lies. Don't leave us hanging for christs sake!!!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle
    I have asked them so very tricky questions, and they have flat out bare faced lied. Do they even have a conscious?

I have a JW who calls on me too. Once she brought the CO when he was in town. He lied right to my face, or let me rephrase that. He kept eye contact with me until he told the bald faced lie, and during that time he looked away. When he stopped lying, the eye contact resumed.

I really, really hoped my JW was paying attention.

• Kudra
    Kudra

asphereisnotacircle-

What did he lie about?!?

interesting. I hope the JW felt guilty and ashamed. the CO too.

-K

p.s. I LOVE your name!! very funny

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Rosalee, I am trying to find your intorduction so I can properly say hello! I cannot really, just a couply 'spats' it seems, and well maybe it was a not so good start. Have you been properly introduced? If not, would you mind starting a hello thread? If so, would you mind pointing me to it? BTW...Im Sparkplug. Hello and looking forward to getting to know you!

Ok back to usual traffic!

Hello JunctionGuy!! (((Huggs)))

• Mum
    Mum

It is hard to understand about compulsive liars. I think many of them actually believe their own lies, especially after repeating them over and over. Or they think the end (eternal salvation) justifies the means (one of the things the Bible says will keep one from eternal salvation!).

Regards,

SandraC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit