They lied-BIG TIME, do they have a conscious?

by Junction-Guy 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Folks I know what it was like to be raised in this religion, but I never knew what it was like to be a convert. Lately I have come in contact with some JW's, they know nothing about my background.

I have asked them so very tricky questions, and they have flat out bare faced lied. Do they even have a conscious?

Technically I havent been upfront with them either, as I have used reverse theocratic warfare, and I can tell you this-my conscious bothers me, as I dont like to be deceitful.

Now I can see just what draws people into this religion, they are ever so slick and can lie at the drop of a hat to cover the "backside" of the WT Society.

Even my brother was shocked at the extent of their lies.

I did this as a test, just to see what it was like from the other side. Im now even more convinced that this is a lying family wrecking cult.

If any lurker is reading this, I beg you to leave the JW's, drop your studies and get the hell away from this group. Dont subject your children to their bull manure lies.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I waised in it too, I didn't have a choice.

What strikes me is how easily they have "New Light" changes and the old way magically disapears as if it never existed. Like the organ transplant change, how many died over this fiasco? I wonder if the GB have a conscious.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

No they don't.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Yeah there is no way they have a conscious.

• Rosalee
    Rosalee

Are you conscious of what a conscience is? Rose .... :)

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

The GB don't have a conscience. They are clearly hungry for as much money, power and control over people as they can possibly get away with.

Their power and tyranny remains all the while the majority of JWs continue to obey without question.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

hahaha...dave, I know exactly what you are talking about. When I was having my pretend study, I caught them in so many lies. When they would say something that I knew was a lie...... I didn't just brush over it...I would just look at them..and say, 'Oh...ok, I'm going to write that down so I don't forget" and make a little note in the back of my book.

I let my daughter sit in on one of my pretend studies, she got so mad, I had to give her the look and she left the room I had warned her not blow my cover, but I could tell she was going to loose it on them. We didn't try that again.

lisa

• carla
    carla

Can you give an example?

I've been going round & round with my jw for too long to notice when he is outright lying or simply ignorant of his own literature. Don't forget, they have a completely different view of what they consider a lie to be. They cover it with a 'mistake' , 'error', 'you took it out of context', 'I didn't mean it that way specifically' and so on.

For example, I tried to show my jw the dishonesty about the Greber thing. I then asked him if they were lying, being dishonest, or simply a 'mistake'? You can guess which route he took.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

yes, I meant conscience, not conscious.

Carla, I would love to be more specific on here, but I wouldnt want to blow my cover in case they are reading this.

Sometime in the near future I will tell the full story about this.

• freeme
    freeme

i would love to hear it too :/ but i understand junction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit