Makes you want to spit!

by Gill 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

MC - All Disfellowshipped ones are equal! But some Disfellowshipped ones are More Equal than others!!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Gill, I feel that your natural instincts of seeing a very dangerous situation here, is not at all conducive to laughter. This is a serious situation. For some disfellowshipping is having everything they trust and believe in taken away. It may be too much to bear for some.

I would offer her much love and understanding. Perhaps she would accept an anonymous gift or flowers, only discovering the gift givers identity upon reading a simple little note that she is loved and in your thoughts. Could be the best medicine she could ever hope for. If the Witness don't show her love and concern, who will?

j

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

It's a Shun Off! Let's see who can shun the best.

They're crazy.

• choosing life
    choosing life

A good friend of mine was Dfd for a year. I made sure to always be there for her and told her I would be. She never stopped talking to me and we are still great friends now after her being reinstated. She actually thought she deserved the shunning though. It was kinda like a mock form of humility. Like those that beat themselves with whips. I tried to get her to question why, if she was repentant, was she being dfd? She just could not see through it.

Keep letting her know you are there if she changes her mind. These people are so emotionally twisted by the society, you sometimes have to overlook their insanity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit