Destroying One's Faith

by Sunspot 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mouthy
    mouthy

They can't see that they do some good at all.

Please dont put me in the class of THEY!!! I LOVE Jehovahs Witnesses.....Why wouldnt I? I made 10 of them...Some still in....
    IT> ( The Organization) is holding my daughter hostage telling her I am evil because I dont believe Jesus came invisably in 1914...She must have nothing to do with me. ! I LOVE her dearly....
    What good did the Organization do for me???? Stopped me from smoking....introduced me to scripture ,introduced me to some wonderful folk....( who now must not speak to me-infact run the other way when they see me.)
    But what else did they do for me,? made me think of killing myself when I was told I was against GOD -because I didnt believe 1914....After they taught me THEY were the truth... Yes I believed it all whole souled, as they said "I MADE IT MY OWN"
    But THANK GOD!!!!! There were other folks out there in the WORLD!!! who could sense my hurt,& showed me UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, they didnt care if I didnt accept the Trinity, or wouldnt go to church, or mentioned I thought all churches were demonized ( My JW THINKING)( they smiled & said thank God he gave you freedom to believe as you wish....
    So do remember !!!!the way WE are judging is the way MY GOD>Jesus will judge us....I LOVE JW's but they are decieved......I do believe in the Trinity now- because I allowed the HOLY SPIRIT to teach me....
    Peace

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

I agree with your assement. They blindly hanging onto the teachings is not suprizing if you are a physical person. People do the same in all walks of life from law to history. Teachings and rules to a physical person is the anchor of security and when it is question the person will do everything to defend it up to killing someone physcially or spiritually.

The spiritual person understand and trust in the invisible they understand the key to the real life is faith and trust in God and that letting go of the physical life of control and letting God take control of their spiritual life is true security and happiness They understand that a God of love cannot do injustice and that He cannot forget one hair of a child of God head.

Most of Jehovah's Witnesses have only the physical part of Christ teaching that is why when they get it or find out the truth of the orgainzation is false it completely devastate them. All there security is removed and they cannot find another organzation with black and white rules and thus, they feel their is no other place to go. Truth to them is physical not spiritual they believe because of doctrine they are spiritual people.

Most if not all have never had God spirit or do they know it exist accept in theroy of doctrinal teachings. Without the spirit of God there is no understanding of God. There is no understanding freedom, freedom is a word in doctrine not a reality to them. So they are most of all put in a position to be enslaved to an the org. Why? Because God spirit is a comforter it acts as a teacher and a leader and resure what we have is real. It makes the invisible life as real as the physical that is why the apostle could give up this life and not fear death. The spirit filled life they lead was given to them at pentcost and it exist in them until their death.

No one could taste and see the heavenly life and walk away from it, that life is far more compelling then physical life. Can you imagine millions of people talking and arguing over something they cannot understand or have never experience. And then labeling other that have apostates. Christ warned us their was only one sin that could not be forgiven and that was working against the Holy Spirit that Holy Spirit dwells in one place today on earth and that is in his God's children. And that is why a person could be judge unworthy of life for treating one of the least of these my brother as mundane. To trample on the physical temple of the Jews was consider an offence worthy of death. To trample on God spiritual temple is unforgivable offence.

Perhaps that is why Christ could say Father forgive them they know not what they do. Witnesses have no idea what being born again is or where the spirit goes and where it comes from only in doctrine. All the actions of the org proves it is a physical nation of people nothing more that is why forgivness is a weakness to them and laws and rules are superior and why they fear being wrong.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Terry,

I couldn't agree more you have a wonderful way of summing up the complex for most witnesses thank you.

• bluesmurf92
    bluesmurf92

Thanks for the welcome, hmike. :) The sad thing for me, besides watching people I love avoid me like the plague, is that this cult seems to destroy love. I remember searching for Churches, and too many said they were the only ones with the Truth. But a few, a very few, cared more about me than getting a new member. "Seek God with all your heart, and you will find Him... I'm praying for you... I'm happy to see you again!..." I compare this to what others, including the JW's taught me... "We're the ONLY way to God... you HAVE TO believe us... I don't want to see you miss out on Eternal Life..." A completely different message. One full of love, the other full of guilt.

• greendawn
    greendawn

What you are saying about the marginalisation of Jesus and the refusal or in essence the ban imposed in partaking of his body and blood in the JW cult, is of crucial importance.

Through these actions they cut out the Christian soul from their members and then have the audacity to call themselves Christians. I find it strange how just about every Christian mainstream religion has numerous poems and songs praising Jesus whereas the JWs have nothing or next to nothing on this.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

JWs have a persecution complex. Any slightly derragatory word is taken as a stilletto to the heart rather than a harmless criticism. It's normal to want to rant and rave and try to bring down an evil empire like the WTS. I say, they get what they deserve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit