Refreshing, cooling delcious ice cream.

by Dragonlady76 28 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

gopher, read it again, it's only 3.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Ben and Jerry used to have an ice cream called vanilla chocolate chunk. It was my all time favorite, but they discontinued it. However, cherry garcia will do.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I forgot to mention I like to make creme broulette' and then freeze it after carmelizing the raw sugar on top. I guess that qualifies as ice cream(?).

• Scully
    Scully

My two favorite flavours:

Hagen Dazs: Dulce de Leche (omg!! )

Local store brand: Decadent Toasted Coconut Cream Pie Ice Cream (omg!! omg!! )

M&M shop makes a flavour called Peanut Butter Persuasion that has little miniatures similar to Reese's peanut butter cups, in a vanilla based ice cream containing a peanut butter ribbon... also very very good!

Chapman's makes a Raspberry Ripple and a Blueberry Ripple flavour that are incredible too.

But a good old fashioned vanilla always hits the spot in a pinch.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I love all ice creams.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Mrs. Eagle's: Chocolate chip cookie dough.

Mine: Peppermint

On a side note - I remember in the 70's and the very early 80's one of the convention centers here in Oklahoma served Dreamsicles at the assemblies. It was vanilla ice cream wrapped in orange sherbert on a stick. I don't know who distributed them, but I remember them being mighty tasty. Someone offered me something called a dreamsicle the other day...I tossed it after a copy of bites...it was nasty.

Eagle

• BrentR
    BrentR

Those orange creamsicles at the assembly proabably had a stimulant in them to keep you from falling asleep during the endless talks. Could explain why they may have tasted so good. Or they may have been laced with DMP so your subconcious mind would actually believe the crap being spewed out.

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle
    Those orange creamsicles at the assembly proabably had a stimulant in them to keep you from falling asleep during the endless talks.

lol, that may have been the intention but it didn't work. Some of the best naps I've ever had were during assemblies.

Or they may have been laced with DMP

What is DMP? I tried to google it but gave up after the fifth results page. It says 'noobie' below my handle for obvious reasons.

Eagle

• horrible life
    horrible life

Rising eagle, I REMEMBER THOSE DREAMSICLES!!!!! I never would have, but the second I read your post, I remembered. I don't know which assembly, but they were wonderful.

• BrentR
    BrentR

My apologies, I meant DMT not (P).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimethyltryptamine It almost sounds like something I may have to visit. It's legal to use in S. America.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit