MSNBC Catches Pedophiles On Camera

by golf2 10 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• golf2
    golf2

Every Monday night starting 10PM, MSNBC along with authorities trap pedophiles who have made internet arrangements to have sex with under-age children are filmed and exposed to the public. This passed Monday night, they arrested 21 pedophiles making such arrangements. The one that caught my interest was the pedophile having to travel 350 miles (one way) to have sex with a teenager! Of the 21 pedophiles, one happened to be a police officer. They all plead NOT guilty!

The answers and excuses they give for making such internet arrangements will literally have your head shaking and all this is caught on camera.

Golf

• wednesday
    wednesday

wanted to btt this thread.

• Kent
  • Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Are you talking about the Dateline NBC with Chris Hansen? I love that show, its so funny to see their faces when they get caught, that one Rabbi guy they caught, when he got really mad when the camera's came out I was laughing so hard my sides were hurting!!

• BrentR
    BrentR

I really like that show also. A couple of the extra stupid ones were caught a couple times. By now if they get caught they should be imprisoned just for sheer ignorant stupidity. Don't they watch TV also? That should be a clue.

They always lie why they are there and then Chris Hansen reads the transcripts. " Isn't this a picture of your pee-pee that you emailed her"?

• golf2
    golf2

W.A. & Brent R, yes it's the same show. I agree about their stupidity, a few know about the show and they still go about their business.

Golf

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

It's good times indeed. Although it tottally destroys NBC's journalistic integrity.

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

does anybody see this as really odd??? I mean it's kind of glorifying the whole thing by giving these sick fucks attention...even if it's negative attention...what will american media think of next??? and of course, the consumers eat it all up....

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I recorded it and had my 14 yr. old granddaughter watch it. I think it really opened her eyes about people pretending to be something they are not. It also made her realize that cops, homeland security (officers ?), preachers, teachers, coaches, soldiers, and anyone else can be a sexual predator.

I think the show has it's merits even some would just view it as entertainment.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I believe most of those initially charged had the charges dropped against them due to media contaminating the legal procedure. While it exposes them, justice is not being served.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit