Welcome to leagalchickie

by DJK 15 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK
    I believe that by meeting others online, maybe i can finally move on. Any help is appreciated!

Reading your first four posts, I think you will be a great help to many here. I hope you stay for a long time. Again, welcome.

You mentioned problems in your marraige early and nothing more. How are things now?

Is your son still a JW? It's saddening to hear that religion is an issue when relationships fail. I'm Atheist and my wife is Jewish, we have no problems regaurding religion. Apparently your son wouldn't allow it to be an issue. I feel bad for him.

DJK

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Welcome legalchickie, it's great to have you here! As a fellow newbie I know that you'll find help and encouragement just as I have. There are people here that are the smartest folks I have ever encountered. There are also folks here that have hearts for compassion and caring that will listen and console. Its exactly the opposite of a kingdom hall.

If I or Mrs. Eagle can be of any assistance feel free to pm us, we're practically neighbors (except for that different state thing).

Eagle

• JK666
    JK666

Leagalchickie,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• unique1
    unique1

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!! I hope you can eventually lead your son to this site. Oh and be sure to get a copy of Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz, a former governing body member. Really eye opening.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi leagalchickie,

I read your bio. It is so similar to what most of us have endured.

I am happy for you that you have found this site. The guilt will go away as you read and learn more.

I want to send you my sincerest regards

wanna

• PEC
    PEC

To

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit