• purplesofa
    purplesofa

deleted by purps

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I wanna see!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    Also, you may also risk hep c and other blood disorders from the chemicals in the ink.

Drew, Tula's right here. Avoid disease by not getting tattooed in Bangladesh. Here, you're fine.

I was just trying to discourage you.

Ahhh!

And Richie, please don't do any colors on your tatooes that would clash with your beautiful hair color!

Well, I shave my head already, but what colors would those be?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

What's wrong Purps? You keep deleting your posts.

Do tell.......

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Big, what're you getting and where?

I'm with you about the intentionally slow procurement of new ink. The one below has been in the design phase for the last 6-8 years. I had about 10 years off between tattoos to plan and dream, now that I'm able to get what I want I've already got the several pieces planned. I believe it's good to put time and thought into your pieces, tho I understand those that are more impulsive as it has good reasoning and meaning to them as well.

Despite Tula (and others') calamatizing, the tattoo experience here in the US is very safe and clean proceedure. The hep c issue is completely avoidable if you pick a clean and reputable shop. Narrowminded folks only see the dirty sailor tat's of days gone by, failing to realize the beauty and artistry of a well decorated human body and the amazing abilities of the artists who perform the work.

Anywhoo, here's my backpiece to help fuel the addiction. . .

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    i may get one that looks like one of those old school pin-up girls with devil horns and tail.

Here's a link to Coop's stuff on Gigposters http://www.gigposters.com/designer/2327_Coop.html

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

And Coop's own site http://www.coopstuff.com/ (Likely not work safe, my company filters it for "Adulty Content")

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

that's awesome man. i wanted something that would bring my heritages together. what i'm getting is a fleur-de-lis wrapped in a celtic band on my back. i wanted this even before katrina, but, the fleur-de-lis is now associated with the passion and determanation of the people of this city. so, it means even more to me now.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I love the fleur de lis, I feel in love with it while in Paris. I use it as decor in my formal living areas,

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

A fleur-de-lis wrapped in a celtic band? Sounds interesting and beautiful, I can't wait to see what your final piece looks like!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit