getting ink

by bigdreaux 29 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i'm seriously considering getting my first tatt this weekend. i'm going to call tomorrow to try to get in the chair. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait.

• moshe
    moshe

I guess you have something picked out already. My son has 3 or 4 and he took my advice and none of them are in places that he can't cover up, if he is applying for a job that isn't tatoo friendly. Our neighbor hired a nanny last year and thought it strange that she had a long sleeve knit top on in the summer- you guessed it, she had tatoos all over her arms and everywhere else.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah moshe. i always had a rule. if i wanted a tatt, i'd wait a year. if i still wanted it, i'd get it. i've wanted this for a while, and decided to do it. it's going on the center of my back. i'd never get a tatt that wasn't easily concealed.

it is ashame though, that people are judged for them. oh well.

• moshe
    moshe

What do you think of my Son's girlfriend's ink, Dreaux?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

That's really cool, moshe.

Your poor son looks so depressed and and distraught. LOL!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

very hot. i may get one that looks like one of those old school pin-up girls with devil horns and tail.

• moshe
    moshe

If I got a tattoo, it would be something like the WW2 bomber nose art.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Like this, moshe?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Congrats! I have 13, and love every one of them.

Need pics when it's done.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Go for it man- it's pretty liberating.

I spent about an hour in the chair today doing my neck, and I've got almost 90 hours worth of work all together.

Hope you enjoy the experience, and be sure to share pictures!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit