by GermanXJW 14 Replies latest jw friends

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

I would like to hereby assert that I am a member in good standing of the 144,000. How do I know this? Well why not? I feel like I'm special. You cannot prove that I'm not a member. I have partaken of the bread and the wine on numerous occasions.

So as a member and in light of the WTS 10 year relationship with the United Nations, I am casting the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses out into the darkness where they belong. They have no more power and are relegated to gnashing their teeth. Go away you whore of Babylon. Perform your unclean acts with your paramour.

I feel better now. Where's my medication?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Bread and wine? I thought it was donuts and Coca-cola! Is the choice of potable and comestible really so critical?

As I saw that our number was soon to be sealed, I ran out of the house in my underwear to stand on a bridge awaiting my reward.

It was NOT a pretty sight to those who had eyes but could not see, I'll admit, but I was on a "spiritual level."

It really hurt when so many women laughed at me.

Now I'm angry at god.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Redhorsewomen,

Okay, listen up. Those of us who joined during the first months of the board's existence are comparable to the Apostles.....yes, this includes both myself and Waiting.

lol. Sort of like the 'twelve foundation mounting-blocks'.

HS

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Ahhhhh, "mounting blocks!"

My loins stir...

• Simon
    Simon

mmmmnnn doghnuts (in Homer voice)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit