GermanXJW

The number of 144.000 has been reached at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com

Just a quick note. ;-)

• AMarie
    AMarie

Does this mean the end is near?

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

No it just means that all new members from now on are of the non-special class which means Simon will not speak directly to them. On of us must now mediate all new users. That is of course unless one of us leaves than a new user can 'take our place'!

• cecil
    cecil

sorry NameWithheld - but you have a wrong understanding of this issue!

If somebody leaves he'll be invited to "Simons forum upstairs" - right away. That's what Simon has told me. Believe me! And of course there would be no need to replace such a faithful and registered user. It's only when a user is FORCED to leave (banned from the board) that one of the "other users" will be invited to take his place on the board. But that is unlikely to happen before the special simon-call is closed (about to happen in 2035, when the forum will reach 144000 registered users).

cecil

(edited to add:)
    PS: Beware of false Simons, who will try to mislead you!!!

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

When we leave will we be given instant access to the forum upstairs? Will it happen in the 'twinkle of an eye'?

You mention those that are banned - what about those that disagree with Simon and leave, forming their own Apostate Simon boards? Those would mislead many for sure! Scary thought.

And how do you know you are a special board user? Is it just a 'feeling' you get? Or are you zapped from you keyboard while posting?

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Okay, listen up. Those of us who joined during the first months of the board's existence are comparable to the Apostles.....yes, this includes both myself and Waiting.

Whatever we say (no matter how ridiculous) is of much greater benefit and weight than whatever any of the newer posters say. After all, WE and only WE have had direct communication with Simon. We stuck with him through numerous banal board postings and quiet periods. WE BROUGHT DONUTS, FER BOB'S SAKE!!!

Keep these points in mind. Thank you.

• openminded
    openminded

I think that as a master member, it would be appropriate that I take up a collection on behalf of Simon. Of corse these funds would simply be used to cover the cost of my work on behalf of Simon.

• openminded
    openminded

Simon's spirit told me to open a branch in Hawaii and I need about $1,000,000 to get this started so PLEASE get those "donations" coming. I don't have a lot of time.

• Tina
    Tina

guess that makes me one of the 144.000 since I've been here since June,2000 bwaaaa.....and an apostle even tho I didnt post bwaaaa

si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

I think I'll start work on some commandments...

1) All attractive women shall be naked
    2) Everyone else 'piss off'

"So let it be written, so let it be done so sayeth the simon"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit