uh oh

by thebiggestlie 21 Replies latest jw friends

• usedtogo
    usedtogo

Hey the same thing happen to me about 25 years ago i got busted for smoking, my own uncle was the elder who held the rope. i never got dunked so i would of been in alot of trouble, they took mike boy from me and i was the best mike boy they had.

It's to bad there are some good ones out there, i found this website the other day and it helping me relize the past. If you need time before your parents throw you out. LIE all the way now that you know the 2 person rule, play them all the way out.

But i will tell you i will never forget some of the shit they put us through, dating, no sports in school, not being able to sleep at friends house, school dances, birthdays, holidays, the list can go on.

I think we are living in the end of times, but not the way they thing it's going down, good luck my friend oh we can't say luck.

I got to get going i just ran out of smokes, i will pick you up a pack don't worry i will not rat you out.

• JK666
    JK666

Deny, and pop the nosey beotch for slander! (More than two witnesses for that)

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit