I'm going to HELL!!!!

by sweetface2233 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'll save a couple of additional seats for you and El Kabong.

I had a list here somewhere, but I can't find it.

From what I remember I also have to save seats for Mary, Gumby, WAC, and a few others.

At least you will be in good company.

Warlock

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Here is a response that I got from my CL post.

Saw your post, and was wondering if now that you are no longer under the spell of a lifestyle which is not becoming to a young lady in these modern times, you have a lot of making up to do....Time to find yourself, express your freedom, and experience some of the more prurient activities in life. 30 M, Chevy Chase, Maryland , more than happy to explore these areas with you.

BigD - was this from you?

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Nice.

Going to hell are you? You say it like it's a bad thing.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

In the LDS missionary mode, there is the experienced elder and the greenie. The experienced one generally is about 6mos to a year more experienced than the greenie. The greener they are, the less they speak. Not entirely unlike the JW thing, only they keep their partners for a few months generally, live with them and basically can't be more than a few yards away at any time. They actually do missionary work all day long for 6 days a week. They eat, sleep, read 'the gospel'. To keep them out of trouble, mostly. Its usually pretty effective (I think! I have heard some stories, though!)

I am always nice to them. Give them cookies, hook up with the local relief society and offer to send them a meal. The thing is, they are actually away from their families for 2 years. No girls, movies, tv. Often no CAR, no swimming, ski trips, etc. They have to wear dark suits, ties and white shirts, ride bikes with a backpack on for 2 years. I can hate the message and still feel bad for these kids. Its not really mean to them if they leave, but it is very rich for them to stay-culturally, financially, socially, educationally, politically-it is like being the child of a rich family with a streak of corruption. Not hideous, not mean, but to turn your back on all the good-it would be hard when you love everyone in it. You won't be shunned, but being LDS in some areas is like playing a good game of golf. Seriously can help you network, get your kids knowing 'nice' families. . .if it wasn't for the cracked religion. . .I have always said if it was just a social org. I'd probably still be one. I like them. Did not find my time as LDS to be hellish-and the boys ARE kinda cute, all dressed up, shiny faced and trying to be very sincere.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Keep the beer cold til I get there.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

haha, no sweetface, that was not from me. it seems like whoever wrote that is hitting on you. i was joking on here. i am happily married, and would never cheat on my wife. so, nope, wasn't me.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I was joking, too. HELLO!!!!

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

sorry

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Here's the "sacred" Mormon underwear:

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Check this out...a response I got from my CL post!

Hello there! I'm not the mormon that spoke with you before! I was just wondering if you can elaborate more about your opinion on JW's. You see, I grew up with JW background but just like you, I haven't been practicing it for many many years (well im not that old i dont think...29..). But I started studying again for a few months now. I just would like to hear your opinion on this.

Thank you in advance!!!

My lengthy response:

You can ask me anything you want and I am so glad that you reached out to question me! First off, to put your mind at ease, I am not disfellowshipped or disassociated. I was raised as a JW and I hated it. I didn't have any friends growing up. There weren't any kids in the hall my age. I saw everyone around me enjoying their childhood, i.e. playing sports, musical instruments, having sleepovers and I was attending mind numbing meetings at the KH 3 times a week. My father was disfellowshipped when I was 11 and again when I was 16. He left my mother the 2nd time and remarried. My brother became a reg pioneer after HS and went to Bethel when he was 20 (the same year that my father left). My sister was a reg pioneer, as well, but I went straight to work, NOT COLLEGE, work. I married a MS and reg pioneer when I was 21 and we divorced when I was 27. He was very abusive. During our marriage we became inactive and I noticed how poorly my friends AND FAMILY treated me. My friendships were based solely on my meeting attendance. My brother would spend countless hours in the field ministry trying to "save" people, yet wouldn't accept my phone calls. I felt so unloved and abandoned. When I was going through my divorce, my sister shunned me strictly because I was inactive. I tried going back in 2005, but was so sickened by the way that I was treated that it didn't last long. In Sept 2006 I came across some information about the WBTS that was so disturbing that I spent hours crying and throwing up. I don't know your feelings on reading things about the WBTS that aren't written by them, but I feel that if they really have "the truth" then they would encourage you to prove them wrong, not pull you into elders meetings to discuss your "spiritual well being". I have a brain and even though I am not college educated, am very intelligent. The information I found is on the UN website. This is a government website, not a so-called "apostate" one. In 1992 the WBTS was authorized to be in association w/ the United Nations , the "Scarlet Colored Wild Beast". For 10 years they agreed to "SUPPORT and respect the principals of the Charter of the United Nations." During this time there were several Watchtowers and Awakes that had a lot of promotional propaganda for the UN in them. For instance, the November 8, 1998 Awake discussing human rights. After reading that felt I had to be fair w/ myself and actually research the JW religion. Those who converted were free to do so while studying, but since I was raised in it, I was not permitted to question it. I found many other things that were kept from the average JWs. In May 2007 they settled 16 child abuse law suits out of court, complete w/ a gag order. The victims were not allowed to discuss the amount of the settlement, name the accused, or warn others against him/her. What a way to spend voluntary donations, eh? What makes this even more disgusting? In their latest tract JWs are condemning the Catholic Church for their settlements of child molestation cases. Isn't this the epitome of disgust? At least the Catholic Church doesn't take the victims voice away. No gag orders have been placed on the molestation victims of the Catholic Church. They also have stock in Philip Morris, as well. I also got so tired of believing one thing for so long and then going to a Theocratic Ministry School meeting only to walk out believing another, such as the understanding of "the generation". The one that upset me the most was the blood issue. My whole life we were taught not to accept blood, now it is a "conscience matter" to accept blood fractions. Blood fractions come from what? DONATED HUMAN BLOOD!! Yet, JWs are still forbidden to donate their own blood to non-believers. That's like saying, "OK, I am going to eat half of your candy bar, but don't for one minute think you're even going to touch mine." It is very hypocritical and takes advantage of non-believers. I decided since I learned this much, why not see if there are other things. HOLY SHIT was there! During the 1960s in a country in Africa called Malawi there was severe persecution against JWs. At that time the Malawian government required each citizen to purchase a $0.25 political party card, 25 cents. Since Malawi is a ONE PARTY government, it is basically purchasing likened to an identity card. However, the WBTS forbid it saying that the JWs in that land wouldn't be showing political neutrality. As a result, thousands of men, women, and children were brutally beat, raped, tortured, and killed. Many lived in trees! However, at the same time brothers in Mexico were permitted by the WTBS to bribe military personnel to fill out papers stating that they served 2 years in the military...AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!!!!!!!! I have done a lot of research over the past year and have found out a lot about the Bible. I have read much information about JWs and religion, in general. One of these is the fact that of all the scholars that lived in and around the Mediterranean during the time of Jesus' supposed existence, NOT ONE of them even made mention of him. His existence is only found in the bible. I even question if that is real or just a big story book. This is just a simple run down of what I have found out and the first ones that popped out of my head. If you have any other questions or just need someone to listen to you, please feel free to email me any time, ANY TIME. I know how hard it is to wrestle w/ your beliefs. I also know the torture of feeling one way about something and having your family (flesh and blood) disown you for it. I am attaching the downloaded PDF from the UN website discussing the WBTS, as well as the URL. I am also attaching 2 separate URLs from news websites about the molestation cases and a video that a friend recommended called Zeitgeist. Do yourself a favor and watch it. You'll be glad that you did. Crissy, 30, Arlington, VA UN URL: http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf Pedophile news URLs: http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/05/10/america/NA-GEN-US-Jehovahs-Witnesses-Sex-Abuse.php http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May10/0,4670,JehovahapossWitnessesSexAbuse,00.html Zeitgeist the movie: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=1055&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit