I'm going to HELL!!!!

by sweetface2233 19 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I just posted this on craigslist. Check it out!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mis/401498797.html

• bebu
    bebu

LOL sweetface.

Whenever we have Mormon boys drop by, I swear one of them acts rather like a sheriff and the other looks like Howdy Doody . Always polite though, even when they go into their own kind of auto-pilot mode.

bebu

• JK666
    JK666

sweetface,

I sent you a PM.

JK

• knock knock
    knock knock

I think you mentioned something about craigslist in another thread a few days ago. Now I'm more addicted to THAT than to ebay!! Furniture shopping for me though, not the personal ads.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

You've already been to hell, you were a JW

nj

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    You've already been to hell, you were a JW

No $HIT!!!!!

Knock Knock - you should check out missed connections and rants & raves every once in a while...there is some funny stuff going on in there!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    I swear one of them acts rather like a sheriff and the other looks like Howdy Doody .

The guy who came to my door had the cutest face. If I'm not going to hell for making degrogatory comments against "Jehovah's Divine Organization", then I'm going for the things I wanted to do to him that night.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    If I'm not going to hell for making degrogatory comments against "Jehovah's Divine Organization", then I'm going for the things I wanted to do to him that night.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

ooohhh, in that case, sweetface, i was that sweet mormon boy. still want to learn about the church of L.D.S>? i'll gladly give you a free home book of mormon study. no charge, serious, free, how can you pass that up?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I'll save you a seat. Window or Aisle?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit