unique1

KUDOS!!

• Orgull
    Orgull

YAY!

You go Princess Daisy Boo...

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Thats awesome - a really significant step, because if it was me, even if I was not showing anything on the surface my heart would still be beating like jungle drums.

I think you really stuck up fo your kids too! Just letting them be themselves and not passing on any mum stress about it. Bravo.

I let my daughter eat chocolate infront of her nana - its about on a par with showing an elder your arse for amusement!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

I was on my wife's case about this very thing.

One of our JW relatives comes over and makes a comment about a little trinket we'd bought from a themepark......something about it being used in voodoo rituals or something. I told her to tell him we didn't plan on using it for that purpose here and for him to keep his stupid comments to himself. I don't go over to his house pointing out all the things I think are wrong and should be changed.

I am so sick of the JW penchant for always feeling like they have free reign to correct anyone on anything they deem suspect with the expectation that apologies are due them if you cross any of their little taboos.

• poppers
    poppers

That's great, and it will open the door for visits at your own home. Good for you.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks for your encouragement folks, it means so much to me!!!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

WOOHOO!!

(and welcome!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit