letting go of god

by dogon 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dogon
    dogon

I just watched a fifteen min, video on youtube of julia sweeney's letting go of god. I usualy just down load movie's off of the net. but I may buy this one. It was one of the best I have seen in a while. I sug. you go to youtube and type in letting go of god and open the one that is seven teen min. long. you wont be disapointed.

• poppers
  • sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I got the 2 disc cd set for Christmas and I have listened to it 6 times. I keep it in the cd changer in my car. It is AMAZING!!!!! Her perspective of the Bible, both the Old and NT, are dead on! She is very vocal about being an Atheist, as I am.

• Dagney
    Dagney

Buy it.

Life changing.

• Odrade
    Odrade

Got it from audible.com. VERY entertaining.

• tinker
    tinker

I've been a Julia Sweeney fan a long time. Since the SNL days of 'Pat'. I love her humorous take on difficult life issues and even tragedies. Watch her monologe on her brother's cancer. The Letting go of God piece is moving and funny. She put into words many things I had thought of but to afraid to openly state. Holy Smokes, is that Lighting I see coming at me? I'm not saying I believe or do not believe in a god or God. At this point I don't know much except I do not ever want to be afraid of my religion again. Julia helped me realize the god I know would never condem me for asking questions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit