"Anti Christ" on video!

by TLK 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TLK
    TLK

A: How do you know john spake god's words? 2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, B: Is not Satan a god too? Ezekiel 28 A Prophecy Against the King of Tyre 1 The word of the LORD came to me: 2 "Son of man, say to the ruler of Tyre, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: " 'In the pride of your heart you say, "I am a god; I sit on the throne of a god in the heart of the seas." But you are a man and not a god, though you think you are as wise as a god. 3 Are you wiser than Daniel [a] ? Is no secret hidden from you? 4 By your wisdom and understanding you have gained wealth for yourself and amassed gold and silver in your treasuries. 5 By your great skill in trading you have increased your wealth, and because of your wealth your heart has grown proud. 6 " 'Therefore this is what the Sovereign LORD says: " 'Because you think you are wise, as wise as a god, 7 I am going to bring foreigners against you, the most ruthless of nations; they will draw their swords against your beauty and wisdom and pierce your shining splendor. 8 They will bring you down to the pit, and you will die a violent death in the heart of the seas. 9 Will you then say, "I am a god," in the presence of those who kill you? You will be but a man, not a god, in the hands of those who slay you. 10 You will die the death of the uncircumcised at the hands of foreigners. I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD.' " 11 The word of the LORD came to me: 12 "Son of man, take up a lament concerning the king of Tyre and say to him: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: " 'You were the model of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. 13 You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, [b] turquoise and beryl. [c] Your settings and mountings [d] were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared. 14 You were anointed as a guardian cherub, for so I ordained you. You were on the holy mount of God; you walked among the fiery stones. 15 You were blameless in your ways from the day you were created till wickedness was found in you. 16 Through your widespread trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned. So I drove you in disgrace from the mount of God, and I expelled you, O guardian cherub, from among the fiery stones. 17 Your heart became proud on account of your beauty, and you corrupted your wisdom because of your splendor. So I threw you to the earth; I made a spectacle of you before kings. 18 By your many sins and dishonest trade you have desecrated your sanctuaries. So I made a fire come out from you, and it consumed you, and I reduced you to ashes on the ground in the sight of all who were watching. 19 All the nations who knew you are appalled at you; you have come to a horrible end and will be no more.' "

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Well - he's actually claiming to be Christ, not anti-christ; or rather that "anti-christ" has been a mistranslation meaning the second Christ (second coming).

If he could raise the dead, heal the sick, walk on water or similar supernatural things in a controlled environment (not a scene put up for an illusionist), then we'd have something. Modern Messiah's can't though, for some reason. But hey - he proved it once two thousand years ago, so no need to prove it again, right? There you have it. Follow this man. He must be right.

• TLK
    TLK

I agree. "If he could raise the dead, heal the sick, walk on water or similar supernatural things in a controlled environment (not a scene put up for an illusionist), then we'd have something. Modern Messiah's can't though, for some reason. But hey - he proved it once two thousand years ago, so no need to prove it again, right? There you have it. Follow this man. He must be right." Well the real Antichrist will come with some amazing supernatural acts that will deceive many-even the elect (some Jews). Shouldn't be long now...

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yes TLK

I've read the bible cover to cover many tiimes. I know what it says. I asked YOU how YOU know.

What you just did is similar to this:

Matt: "Frank is God"
    TLK: "What? I dont believe you. How do you know"
    Matt: "Because he wrote it down"
    TLK: "How do you know that he wrote the truth?"
    Matt: "Because he is God"

See? That wouldnt jibe with you would it?

Neither does your answer jibe with me.

• TLK
    TLK

Well it is down to faith. I am sure you have read Hebrews 11?

Also one of the gifts mentioned here-see if you can guess

1 Corinthians 12

This helps too

Matthew 7

A Tree and Its Fruit

15"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
    21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit