"Anti Christ" on video!

by TLK 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TLK
    TLK

Of course he is an impostor but well worth checking it out though.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I15wsrNBxbI

• eclipse
    eclipse

One word: IGNORANCE.

• educ8self
    educ8self

More interesting is the group dynamic with this kind of reverse authoritarian attitude. No sin, do what you like - who wouldn't like that? But why go following someone with that belief system, that's the question. Clearly someone like this still exerts power over the followers, the thing most people remain ignorant of is how their minds are influenced. So you end up listening to some canned recording with them (oh but with much more feeling I'm sure) rather than having a real conversation about anything. Wooo, you accept your instinctual nature and you're excited about it, you even have a religion about it - whop-dee-doo.

• TLK
    TLK

Interesting that he says there is no Hell either?!

• educ8self
    educ8self

... continuing to ignore the workings of one's own mind and remain in the filter of a belief system, and so it goes.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah that guy is a complete charlatan. First off the word anti christ does not appear in the passage about the wild beast that marks people with 666. That beast is shown as a totalitarian evil across the entire planet forcing it's will on people and killing those that don't take the mark. I can't believe people fall for that crap.

• TLK
    TLK

God has warned us about people like this long ago. 1 John 2:18 [ Warning Against Antichrists ] Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. I wonder what other religions or persons are antichrist?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    1 John 2:18

Question please?

How is this guy any different from the apostle john (the content of his message notwithstanding)

• TLK
    TLK

John spoke God's words and this 'anitchrist' Satan's.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    John spoke God's words and this 'anitchrist' Satan's.

A: How do you know john spake god's words?
    B: Is not Satan a god too?

I feel it fair to warn you that these questions could be considered entrapment. Should you chose to answer... well you have been warned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit