Need photocopy of 1967 WT, p. 262 on 1975

by cabasilas 28 Replies latest watchtower bible

• VM44
    VM44

Anyone have the original issue to check? :)

--VM44

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks, Atlantis! If it reads the same then no need to copy it. Thanks for checking.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Have just checked, even the one at MacGregor Ministries uses the bound volume

• Cindi_67
    Cindi_67

I have the Spanish version of the most recent CD ROM and does not go any further back to 1970. I found an article entitled "THE 1,000 YEAR PEACE IS AT HAND OR IS APPROACHING" something like that, (REMEMBER I AM TRANSLATING), and gives a similar information. Back then the spanish speaking will receive the information like 4 - 6 months later than the english speaking so the date might not be the same. In spanish, the article came out in the April 1, 1970 Watchtower, maybe is the same, but look back 4-6 months and try to search for that article.

I will try to translate to the best of my ability one paragrapah where it is suggested, almost openly said that the mid 1970's will be the time of the end.

Paragraph 40

Ya dentro de poco, seis milenios de su inicua explotación de la humanidad como esclavos suyos terminarán, dentro de la vida de la generación que ha presenciado los sucesos mundiales desde el fin de los Tiempos de los Gentiles en 1914 hasta ahora, conforme a las palabras proféticas de Jesús en Mateo 24:34. Bueno, pues, ¿no sería el fin de seis milenios de laboriosa esclavitud de la humanidad bajo Satanás el Diablo el tiempo apropiado para que Jehová Dios introdujera un milenio sabático para todas sus criaturas humanas? ¡Sí por cierto! Y su Rey Jesucristo será Señor de ese Sábado. (THE FIRST SENTENCE IS TALKING ABOUT SATAN)

"SOON, 6,000 YEARS OF HIS WICKED EXPLOITATION OF HUMAN BEINGS AS HIS SLAVES WILL END, WITHIN THE LIFETIME OF THE GENERATION THAT WITNESSED THE WORLD EVENTS SINCE THE END OF THE GENTILE TIMES IN 1914 UNTIL NOW, ACCORDING TO THE PROPHETIC WORDS OF JESUS IN MATTHEW 24:34. WHY THEN, WOULDN'T THE END OF THE 6,000 YEARS OF HUMANKIND HARD SLAVERY UNDER SATAN THE DEVIL, BE THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR JEHOVAH GOD TO INTRODUCE A 1,000 YEAR SABBATH FOR ALL HIS HUMAN CREATURES? OF COURSE! AND HIS KING, CHRIST JESUS WILL BE LORD OF THE SABBATH."

• Justahuman24
    Justahuman24

cassalias,

Sinutko may be right. I've seen it too many times that the WTS changes the wording of original watchtowers when they produce the bound volumes and the CD-ROM's. So the only way we would know for sure is to actually see an ORIGINAL watchtower not a bound volume or the CD-ROM. The reason why the WTS changes some sentences is because they're trying to cover up their mistakes and failed prophesies.

Justahuman - but super nonetheless

• KW13
    KW13

This happened in a 1989 watchtower Jan 1st Page 12 - where the bound volume differed from the actual magazine.

Magazine - The Watchtower 1989 January 1 p. 12:

The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be concluded in our 20th century.

In the bound volume reprints the quote was changed to: He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our day.

• ninja
    ninja

hey KW....I have got that original 1989 WT thanks to Finally Free

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

NINJA.... would there be any chance of having a really good quality scan of that page please please please ?

• ninja
    ninja

I havent got a scanner on this computer alphy....

• KW13
    KW13

You can handwrite me a copy while your looking for a scanner for Alphy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit