Sept KM

by bobld 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• monophonic
    monophonic

what a biblical circle jerk the wtbts is!

it's so painfully obvious that they rip everything out of context and use scripts that only apply to their "reasoning".

thanks to the poster for bringing up the "where two or more are gathered" script.

thanks to the poster for bringing up limitation on information techniques of communist governments and the similarities to wtbts.

also, isn't studying the bible with a non-jw also independent study? just don't think too deep, b/c 'we've provided spiritual food in abundance'....and we research them thar worldly publications for you and take the one sentence that supports our views so you don't have to read the rest of that 'worldly filth' (subjective information to continue to make our wacko reasoning and your continued submission to our cause sound divine).

somebody PLEASE get these guys laid.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I think we all will be surprised how quickly the WTS will crumble.

The real truth cannot be supressed too much longer. The evil empire will meet a swift demise.

May courage and strength continue to be with those on the inside who will destroy the foundation and bring the real harlot down.

• choosing life
    choosing life

I keep hearing how the jws are falling. I have not seen it happen here yet, some setbacks, but not total demise. I have been out for a couple of years though.

Not that I don't see issues where they should not be very worried. It should be interesting to watch.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit