Sept KM

by bobld 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bobld
    bobld

This Km was discussed however,I wanted to make a comment.The WTBS does not want the R&F to question their reseach and accept want they(GB) say.Let's look at one of their publication they mentioned in the Sept07km.The Revelation (1982) book.The Nov06km had over 70 correction.Than they printed a soft cover edition with a whole lot more corrections.So we have to accept their BS when a child knows a lot more about the Bible than the GB/FDS/WT.and they don't want us to question their Publications when there are sooooooooooooooo many mistakes.Look at other books,the wishy-washy King of the North etc etc .They must be really brain dead.My guess is most die heart JW who read one of the WTBS books and immediately forget what they read.

Bob

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

I guess they will be a lot of JW on here wondering what others think about this KM.

I think it is insane and dangerous to try to control people and what they choose to read!

On the flip side some people write lies that people read and believe. What do you think about that?

• bobld
    bobld

Sarah.True people can read and believe what they want but they don't get burnt by shunning.

Bob

• monophonic
    monophonic

if someone scanned the KM, could ya hit me w/ a link?

thanks.

• oompa
    oompa

My comment may be that the Soviet Union and many other communist contries tried to control all literature read by the masses, even the local papers where state run. The Soviet Union sure came crashing down quickly.

Cuba not nyet........oompa

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Actually what they are doing is far worse. Didn't Jesus say that WHERE-EVER 2 or more are gathered in my name there I am also?(mat 18:20)

By limiting gatherings to discuss deep bible topics and study, to just the WT$ santioned meetings, they are effectively hindering Gods holy spirit. I remember in the mid-80's, that was a big catch phrase, we dont want holy spirit hindered or held back in the congo.

If what Jesus said is true (or more correctly if the WT$ believes what he says) that is exactly what they are doing. By iron iron itself is sharpened so to the face of one man sharpens the other.(pro. 27:17) It's a shame I haven't been to a WT santion study discussion (read control session) yet still those 2 scriptures immediately come to mind.

• carla
    carla

One of the best ways of enslaving a people is to keep them from education. The second way of enslaving people is to suppress the source of information, not only by burning books but by controlling all the ways in which ideas are transmitted. May 11,1943 Eleanor Roosevelt

I think that quote was appropriate at the time and appropriate now for jw's.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

link: http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/24263/2001598126453183143_rs.jpg

here is the original link on the forum...took me forever to find it. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/139148/1.ashx

Snakes ()

I attempted to post the scan here....hope it is appearing....I included the link just in case the original jpg goes away.....its good as of today 8/19/07.

• bob1999
    bob1999

And what Paul warned about is exactly what the WTS has done over the years.

"genealogies, which end up in nothing"

The whole of the WTS belief system is based in endless genealogies and numerologies.

And what the WTS teaches does not lead to salvation, it leads instead, to nothing.

Sad.

• monophonic
    monophonic

thanks snakes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit