Serena Williams - Renewed JW activity & Boyfriends?

by Seeker4 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

She's a lot bigger now!

• flipper
    flipper

As it has been said, money buys you a lot of privileges as hypocritical as it seems. I wonder how many other celebrities contribute to the worldwide child molestation defense fund ? Let's see there is Prince, Williams sisters, other former sports stars, musicians, perhaps attorneys, wealthy doctors here and there. Put it all together and the Watchtower, Bible and Molestation society keeps going along quite swimmingly. Pardon the sarcasm, can't help it

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Put it all together and the Watchtower, Bible and Molestation society keeps going along quite swimmingly.

Good one!

• orbison11
    orbison11

well, i just found out my x, a jw, was just busted for a dui

nope, not disfellowshipped,,

got a year in jail for beating the crap out of me

nope, not disfellowshipped..

orb

• minimus
    minimus

Was your ex, Serena???

• Arthur
    Arthur

I remember a few years back, I did find it really strange that she publicly talked about being a JW when it was known that she had been with several guys. Oh well, I guess it isn't just tennis balls that she's been hitting.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

sickening

• changeling
    changeling

When you are "somebody" you can do whatever you want and call it whatever you wnat.

changeling

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I would slip her a length

• orbison11
    orbison11

lol, mimimus

but he is in the entertainment field, and has $$$$ and runs with those that do, etc

when we got divorced,,he claimed, due to mental stress, not able to work, so i didnt get alimony,,nothing for 25 years raising 4 children,,,not counting the 4thousand meetings a week, pioneering, etc

i ended up on welfare,,,,

but now i am ok:)

wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit