• eclipse
    eclipse

hahhaha, great find purps!

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Lol, that's funny!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Now that reminds me of my childhood days when I used to watch the flintstones day after day on TV, back then there were no video cassette players let alone DVD players, fortunately, otherwise I would be watching them all day.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Desert IslandPicking Nose..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

when i go to those stupid stores that make you get a card to "save" money, i always put alfred e. newman as the name, and i borrow a joke from the old blues brothers movie, i put the address for the superdome- where the saints play on it. ohh, i need to post about that on the pet peeves page

• Highlander
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Now that reminds me of my childhood days when I used to watch the flintstones day after day on TV, back then there were no video cassette players let alone DVD players, fortunately, otherwise I would be watching them all day.

I love the Flintstones and I am like you I could watch them all day I always wanted to marry someone like Fred!!!! purps

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

the flinstones rock hahahahaha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=91cD07aozow

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Bedrock, Colorado is south of Grand Junction near the Utah border.

Snakes ()

PS...by the way, on the same site that picture came from there is a cool "Church sign generator".... so I typed something in. I hope the URL works (and I wish they would take a pic of a KH and add a sign to it) I wish there was a KH with a sign board that they could adapt.....

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit