I want some Cheetos. How 'bout you?

by Little Drummer Boy 31 Replies latest social humour

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

i do love a evil monkey.

• choosing life
    choosing life

As I'm reading this thread, my first question is-What are you all smoking? Sounds like a munchie thread.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Now I have the Munchies!

I like Tim's Cascade potato chips.

Yep, I'm boring.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Here's the truth our snack this evening was toasted french bread slices doused with EEVO, italian seasonings, salt and some gourmet fresh mozzarrella cheese.

I love making little tapas style snacks, trust me I make some stuff.

• eclipse
    eclipse

You're all into health food I see.

-Nvr

Yes nvr also being a biochemist and aware of how the food industry messes up our food I prefer to eat healthy. It's mainly processed food that causes all the ills of modern western society and in countries like the USA and Britain 90% of the food consumed is processed.

Look at trans fats we knew about them for years but it's only now that the general public is becoming aware of them.

-greendawn

LMAO

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

yeah, we should all eat lettuce. oh, wait, that can give you e coli. damn, we're screwed.

• Dragonlady76
  • Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy

It is confirmed.....It was as I feared...

We just got back from the store....

My soul is an empty pit of despair....I see no reason to greet the morn with hopeful eyes....the future is truely bleak, gray, and without the possibility of joy.

How could this have happened?

How could they be so cruel?

My beloved Nabisco bacon crakers are no more.

I can not remember a time in my entire life that I have not enjoyed their quasi-bacon (yet unmistakably chemical) sort-a goodness...

I weep to think of the long, cold years that lie in wait for me like a cat toying with a mouse as I travel the dark tunnel that will forever be my life.

Perhaps this is jehoobee, punishing me for my transgressions. I'm positive that I read somewhere in the booble that we must never leave jegoober lest he withhold the goodness of the bacon cracker.

Oh, what have I done?

• moshe
    moshe

I don't have any. but they are mm-mm-good. My wife buys us the poofy kind, that is what she likes. I like crunchy, too- but not the hot ones.

• lola28
    lola28

Oooooooooo how did I miss this thread? I love Cheetos and so does my cat, when we go to the market and bring some home I swear it's like he knows that we have some in a bag. He actually begs for them if he sees you eating some. The best has got to be the flamming hot ones with fresh lemon and a bit of salt. I want some now...mmmm Cheetos.

Lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit