Black magic / witchcraft.

by Awakened07 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I'd have to say the bible. Its a book of shock and contradiction and hate and violence, on one hand and love and peace on the other. Apparently written by a very bipolar manic Individual or a whole bunch of people that didnt know what the others were talking about.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The Bible contains over sixty books large and small that were written over a period of 1500 years with God in the OT testament painted as a harsh lord while in the NT more like a loving father due to the reconciling influence of the Christ.

The JWs see any destructive actions by god as justful retribution for some kind of committed crime.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Here's a magico-historical tidbit for you:

If you read the preceding verses, you will note that one of the ingredients that goes into this magical potion is a pinch of dust from the tabernacle floor -- which consists of, as Ms. catherine yronwode once explained it, "dried blood from animal sacrifices and the foot tracks of priests". I am hard put to think of any more spiritually powerful combination -- how about you?

African folk magic relies heavily on dust from footprints. This isn't the only tantalizing similarity between Jewish folk magic and African folk magic. If there is any solid historical connection between the two cultures prior to their meeting in the New World, it is lost to history -- for the present.

And another thing, if you are a magic worker: this technique of writing down a prayer and washing it into a potion to drink or an elixir to bathe in is incredibly useful. You could even use it to bless someone; simply prepare a prayer of blessing instead of cursing, and follow the same technique.

gently f eral

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Is there a right way and a wrong way to invoke Satan maybe

He's actually a pretty laid-back cat.

• loosie
    loosie

Will you give us the chapter and the verse?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07
    Will you give us the chapter and the verse?

Oh - sorry.

Yup, it was the Bible all right. I posted it mostly because I was a little "shocked" when I read it.

I just happened to read it while looking for something completely unrelated.

Anyway - it's from Numbers 5:21-28 (KJV).

• educ8self
    educ8self

Came across this a while back, some might find it interesting:

...real magicians know better than to wallow in close-minded ignorance and self-perpetuating superstition. They certainly arent going to go to all the trouble of throwing out Jesus just so that he can sneak in through the back door wearing the cloak of Satanism.

Initiates see Satanism as a pathetic rebellion that merely exalts the other side of the coin of Xtianity. In any case, Satanism is more in the nature of a religion than a magical system, since it is based upon belief and worship.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/BLACK_MAGIC/id/192095

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit