I'm seriously thinking about going back...

by exwitless 16 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

By the way, it warms my heart to know that 277 people were "concerned" enough to at least look to see if I really was 'going back...'.

But only a few TRUE friends cared enough to post .

Just kidding. I'm in a goofy mood. I think I need a drink.

• KW13
    KW13
    No such luck. I'm back; I just got home from work and of course I had to immediately feed my JWD addiction. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww, and we were just gonna put out the beer and balloons...

By the way, it warms my heart to know that 277 people were "concerned" enough to at least look to see if I really was 'going back...'.

But only a few TRUE friends cared enough to post .

Just kidding. I'm in a goofy mood. I think I need a drink.

lol, well all those 277 were just looking to see the back of you... dRiNk aNd Be MeRRy

• exwitless
    exwitless

Aw, somebody come to my defense! Or do ya all really hope I'm goin' back?

Alright then, I'll go. Don't worry. I'll be OK. . Bye now. So long. Nice knowing you all.

You can't get rid of me that easily!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I 'bout had a heart attack - I thought we would never get that apostafest off the ground if you went back.

Pausing to collect my breath now......

Jeff

• exwitless
    exwitless

Jeff, sorry for the near cardiac arrest. Hope you're OK.

I'm such a loser - I still haven't come up with any wonderful magical apostafest ideas, and we're getting close to the date! I'll work on it, I promise. I'll keep everyone updated as I figure things out this weekend.

• KW13
    KW13

BBQ, Beer...Wine...Girls unless your married or a woman...Karaoke...Beer

• greendawn
    greendawn

Have sweet dreams and a refreshing rest, going back to the cult would be like having nightmares.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit