I'm seriously thinking about going back...

by exwitless 16 Replies latest jw friends

• exwitless
    exwitless

TO BED!!! Ha ha. I got ya, didn't I?

No way in Hades I'd ever go back to the collective hive.

I'm just being silly tonight. But seriously, this past year that we've been free from the borg has been exciting. We've celebrated all the holidays once now. Coming up on our 9 year old's second Halloween. LDB graduated from college with honors and got a very nice job. Life isn't easy for us; we still have lots of financial struggles ahead, but at least there's finally a light at the end of the tunnel.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

prude. goodnight

• exwitless
    exwitless
    prude. goodnight

• Gopher
    Gopher

OH NO, not another one! Going back to the Borg would be like a mosquito going toward the 'new light' of a bug zapper.

Holidays? College? You've really lost Jehovah's spirit.

• tools1
    tools1

me too bed bed bed

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

That was awesome! I was worried for a second, but I'm happy you are starting to see the light. I'm starting the see the light too. Its always nice having the people here to help you to the light you know?

• exwitless
    exwitless

OK, I'm really going to bed now. Night....sweet dreams.....don't let the bed bugs bite.....

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Yes, you got me

But I'm glad to hear it was only to bed!!!

nj

• KW13
    KW13

damn! i was hoping we'd get some peace around here

no i'd hate anyone to go back to the witnesses, sleep well or good morning whatever comes first

• exwitless
    exwitless

damn! i was hoping we'd get some peace around here

No such luck. I'm back; I just got home from work and of course I had to immediately feed my JWD addiction. TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit