Anyone here from Boston MA Spanish Congregation???

by Hermano 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

or the Jones family?

• UnchosenOne
    UnchosenOne

Hello everyone,

Somehow, I stumbled upon this page and am curious about how many folks I might know in real life here.

I was born and raised a JW, my parents remain in the organization but my siblings and I are all either disfellowshiped (unfairly) or never baptized and just stopped going.

I recognize most of the names that you all have listed in this thread.

I'm thinking of trying to organize something locally where ex-JW's can get together, share experiences, and strategize around how we might support others who are dealing with the feeling of being mindf****d once they leave the JW's or are kicked out.

Let me know if there is any interest.

Thanks,

J

• oldstory70
    oldstory70

I'm way late to this. While I'm not from the Spanish Congregation I am an ex JW from the Waltham/Newton MA congregation. I attended the Waltham/Newton Cong from 1976 to 2001 and I visited the Boston hall from time to time to attend the Japanese congregation. I also had a buddy who had several friends in the Boston Spanish cong. The only name I can recall from the Boston spanish hall is a JW "sister" named Marisol..keep in mind this was a long time ago. Probably like 1999 or 2000.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit