Anyone here from Boston MA Spanish Congregation???

by Hermano 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Hermano
    Hermano

Don't really know anyone from the English congos, FinallyFree12. I take it the child molestation thing took place in an English congregation?

• Hermano
    Hermano

Bumping it up for the night crowd.

• monis1
    monis1

there was also brother Ross, an old white dude who Spanish with a heavy gabacho accent. i dont know the ones you mentioned.

• Hermano
    Hermano

Umm. Brother Ross does not ring any bells for me. I take it he was a CO? Maybe one of the ones that didnt make an impression on me.

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

Hermano,

Yes it was in the English hall.. thats what actually opened my eyes to all the fuckery going on there.. its just like all the churches. they all hide stuff.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Hermano, good thing you bumped this. I know many from Lawrence but not much in the JP, Boston area. The sisters in Lawrence look fine and that is why many have gotten df'd due to some hot fornication. Do you know anyone in Lawrence? Do you know the Jacobo's? Come on, share some dirt!!

• Hermano
    Hermano

Yes suavojr I know the Jacobos. Finally! Someone that knows some of the people I knew! Woo-hoo!

I dont have any dirt on them. I just know they were better than average speakers at assamblies. I take it you were close (geographically) to the Jacobos?

Do you know the Legros family? The Chavez family? Raymond Perez? I believe he's the one that read the financial announcement at the assamblies.

• Hermano
    Hermano

So what exactly happened Finallyfree12? Care to share?

• suavojr
    suavojr

I know a Chavez family from Lawrence. I don't really know many people in the Boston area, just a handful that are regular publishers. I do know all the big players from the Lawrence area. I am happy I am far away from that place though...

• Finallyfree12
    Finallyfree12

suavojr: spill the beans about the Lawrece Players!! ahahha

yes i know the Jacobos... who doesnt.. hahaha thats a huge family.. some of them are in NC.

anyone know the pelletiers, petzolds or Mcmillans?????

as far as the accusations go of that elder, this clown is still giving talks and still has his elder title.. and the lady that accused him of doing stuff to her daughter has been in and out of the mental house. they called her crazy.and her kids have been taken away from her.. and yet she still goes to the hall.. not Lawrence but she still goes. she doesnt realize that they dont care.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit