Going to the Doctor

by OUTLAW 22 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I`m sitting here with a hand as big as a baseball glove..I smashed it in the ranch gate and that sucker is heavy..The swelling went down,then I slept on it wrong..Clever..LOL!!..And..The sucker swelled back up......My son is up for a visit.He asks how long my hand has been like this..I say 2 weeks..He says,you know Gary back in civilization?..Yes,I do son..Well Dad,his foot swelled up and got gangeriene..They had to cut his foot off!.....This is my son`s subtle way to get me to a doctor..LOL!!..I must say he inspired me!........So this morning I drive to the nearest town and go to the medical clinic..On the door of the clinic is a sign..It says I can`t wear after shave or calone in the office or I may kill one of the staff,as they are hyper allergic to it.?????..What the hell is somebody with that problem,doing in a medical clinic?..LOL!!..Or ..Working with the public at all?..Do they live there and never come out?..How many people have died at the doors of this medical clinic because they were wearing after shave or perfume?..I never got in the front door,I was wearing after shave..And..I did`nt want to kill anyone!..LOL!!..I got an appointment in another town tonight..I hope it works out,I`m running out of towns..I definitely won`t be wearing any after shave..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I hope everything turns out well. Really, how can they expect people not to wear after shave? If they have that bad an allergy they need to find a job where they wont deal with the public, or work virtual from home.

• sf
    sf

God I love you OUTLAW

sKally

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Junction-Guy..I am so blown away with this event..It`s hillarious!..Why would a Medical Clinic hire someone who could kill themselves,with a single Fart?..LOL!!..OUTLAW

• moshe
    moshe

Sorry, you have a bummed hand, Outlaw. You know this is not the first time that gate and posts has been broken or wrecked! Does your mail carrier drive a Sherman tank or what?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

(((SkallyWagger)))You`ll get a man`s head spinning with compliments like that..3D Spinning Smiley..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Moshe..Ya,that gate has been a pain..Each side weigh`s a couple hundred pounds..I think it`s fixed for good this time..I re-did all the hardware..If I want mail I have to drive awhile to get it..The only thing delivered here,is Deer shit..You won`t believe where the deer keep it untill they get here..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

LMAO

• juni
    juni

I can't help from saying, "you're a riot OUTLAW"! sorry about your hand.. Juni

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Sorry to hear about your hand. I hope its all right. When I go to the dentist they have a similar cologne, fragrance sign. I just figured they had an A-Hole working there. You know somebody who wants to control everything. Because if you want to work with people you shouldnt have those kind of stipulations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit