JW's at Holocaust Museum

by RunawayBunny97 16 Replies latest jw friends

• RunawayBunny97
    RunawayBunny97

I recently returned from a vacation to Washington DC. While there I went to the Holocaust Museum. I was sitting in the lobby area waiting for my ticket time to enter the main exhibit and doing some people watching. There was a family that came and sat on the benches across from where I was sitting. It was a husband, wife, two children and appeared to be the possibly the wife's sister.

After a few minutes another man and his daughter walked up and greeted them. His daughter sat down with the other kids. The parents stood up to talk to the second man. He shook the husband's hand and then puts his arm around the wife in sort of a sideways hug. This hug started out at her shoulders and his arm traveled down until his hand was on her upper buttock area, and he stands like that for a few moments. At this point the husband kind of puts his hand on the guy's shoulder and steers him away over to the other side of the walkway. His wife sits back down while the men stand talking across the way.

At this point I'm thinking if I was that woman's husband I would have punched the guy for putting his hand on my wife's behind. Then I turned my attention elsewhere not really thinking much more about them. Then I hear from their direction "Satan and his demons are sure having a field day."

Of course my first thought is that has to be a witness. No one else would be chattering on in public about "Satan and his demons." So I start checking out Mister butt feeler and his friends a little more closely. Pretty soon the one little girl pulls something out of her gift shop bag...sure enough it was a purple triangle magnet. So that confirmed my suspicions that they were in fact JW's.

Watching this fine model of pure Christian conduct gave me such warm fuzzies. This example of witnesses' moral superiority and purity just proves that they've got the troof.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw
    So I start checking out Mister butt feeler and his friends a little more closely

ROFLMFAO!!!!

What does the purple triangle mean? I've been out for a while but don't remember a purple triangle.

nj

• BuzbyU
    BuzbyU

JW's were always identified at the camp with a Purple Triangle sewed to there clothes. To keep track of them..

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Maybe the Nazi's got the idea of using a triangle from a certain someones grave stone?

• rebel8
    rebel8

ha ha

If they think the demons are having a field day now, wait until they go to the museum library and look for documents pertaining to jws. They will find some great documents I got the library to add to their collection.

hint: "We stand firmly for the principles...." LOL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

wow I had no idea holocaust museums could be so stimulating. I must re visit mine asap.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

They sell Purple Triangles as magnets ???

• Anony-Mouse
    Anony-Mouse

Same thought....

Purple triangles as magnets is slightly disturbing to me....Who would sell something like that?

"Identify your fridge as a prisoner of the Nazis for only $5!"

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Same people who sell crosses. "Identify yourself with an object that represents Jesus death for only $1."

• oompa
    oompa

do you know why the camp witnesses always kept thier purple cloth triangles dry?

because if they got wet, they became pink triangels.

ping triangles were the symbol germans gave homosexuals!

trivia....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit